Showing off our Beefmasters ..

Help Support CattleToday:

wellsk_80

Reaction score
This bull will be a year old sep 3rd he weighed 1015 Friday. this heifer turned a year old the 13 th of may she weighed 1035 Friday.

Very nice cattle. I really like that heifer. I have one very similar. Beefmasters are fine cattle.

wacocowboy":37jlgxli said:
Nice bull and heifer. I would take that heifer in a heartbeat. What is the pedigree on them?
The Heifer is out of Logan and WPR'S donor Supermodel . The bull is sired by Kryptonite which is a Adrenaline son and a The total package daughter .

Very nice cattle.They would both be welcome on my place.

I really like what i have seen of the WPR cattle.High growth rate and low birth weight- a pretty nice combination. :D

Good type, especially the heifer, does that bull have all of his working parts, looks like he is missing a manifold?

Not sure what your calling a manifold ? But yes he has all his working parts , if he didn't he would not be here .

dieselbeef":2huxxs9c said:
1000 LBS at 10 mos?

those are great lookin animals for sure

how'd yall do in the show?
thanks ...No 1015 at 10 mo old . My girl has done very well with them . We have only took the heifer to one Jr bbu show and that was Tunica where she was reserve division champion. We have showen them all year in the Jr state cattlemens asso where my daughter won year end with both bull and heifer . We are taking the heifer to Jr nationals in July , We can't take the bull because of bred and owned.