show your mounts

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":sovkae4w said:
skyhightree1":sovkae4w said:
Deepsouth told me quit holding back and keep his thread going so I will put something he can appreciate in his and put a couple more in my thread Here ya go bud

ResizedImage_1409793652347_zpsae69f9d8.jpg

Sky, that's a tame turkey!

Very tame on the wall :lol2:

Deepsouth":3sgb2iau said:
Nice trophy room B&G! I love that Miriam mounted like that. Nice tractor collection also. Thanks for sharing.

I like your cattle too! ;-)

What are those plaques behind the bass?
Thanks deep.
Yeah, I'm a turkey caller, those are some plaques l've won. B&G

Kingfisher":2raakaj9 said:
I like that Bass mount! Where did you catch her? What did it weigh?
Thanks. Farm pond here in KS. 7# 2oz. Caught her on May 31st. She would have weighed over 8#'s if I could have got her before spawn. B&G

Black and Good":15ow5srm said:
Kingfisher":15ow5srm said:
Thanks. Farm pond here in KS. 7# 2oz. Caught her on May 31st. She would have weighed over 8#'s if I could have got her before spawn. B&G
I would have guessed more lbs than that! She looks like a hog in the pic! I was introduced to a friends son that showed me a pic of a #13 he caught on Lake Austin that qualified for the Texas Share a Lunker.

Kingfisher":2mlzrkks said:
Black and Good":2mlzrkks said:
Kingfisher":2mlzrkks said:
I would have guessed more lbs than that! She looks like a hog in the pic! I was introduced to a friends son that showed me a pic of a #13 he caught on Lake Austin that qualified for the Texas Share a Lunker.
Wow! I think the KS state record bass is only 12.4 #'s. B&G

Here is a pic of the short ear owl
This is a saw-whet owl they live in my barn loft found dead one morning

Red tail hawk electrocuted on power line

couple more whitetails

pronghorn got southern Alberta

Yes you take them into fish and wildlife and they determine if they are natural death or shot and then give you a permit if they pass. I put the permits in the wood they are mounted on.The magpie was my first attempt at mounting a bird I thought if I screwed it up I could just throw it away but it came out nice.

Latest posts