Shot in the foot (kinda gross)

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
270_zps5061a15b.jpg

jltrent either that is your foot, a friend of yours, or you search the internet for some weird shi#!!! :lol:

That's gonna hurt for a REALLY long time.
How many bones got taken out along with that huge chunk of flesh?

Really sorry for whomever owns that foot!

branguscowgirl":2wgjvzub said:
So what's the story!?
All I know is it was a young boy resting the crown of a .270 on the toe of his boot and it went off. I have seen people do this when the gun gets heavy or as a prop rather than put the barrel to the ground. It looks bad, but I think it was mostly a flesh wound as he really got lucky.

My youngest daughter did that same thing. Only she used a 22. Bored a hole right through her foot. Hit no bones or big blood vessels. It must have got a nerve or two because she says a couple of her middle toes are sort of numb. Most teenagers shoot themselves in the foot. Mine did it literally.
She was 16 at the time knew better. She had been through hunters safety coarse. She had been hunting for 3 or 4 years at that point. I started her using a gun probably 10 years before so it wasn't like she was unfamiliar with guns. She just did a very stupid teenage thing. Lucky there was no serious damage.
I wasn't home when she did it. When I got home, heard about it and found out there was no serious damage I laughed at her. She told me not to tell anyone. I replied, "tell anyone? I am going to take out a full page ad in the paper explaining what an idiot my daughter is." She is now 28 and I still get a jab in every time I get a chance.

That look's bad!!! When I was about 14 or 15, a cousin and I were out rabbit hunting at night, we had shot a few and stopped to pick one up, my cousin had left his 22 with the but on the floor and the forearm resting against the seat, when he stepped out to get his rabbit the gun slid out with him and went off and hit him half way between the knee and ankle! Never hit a bone, He couldn't tell his folks because he had already had another wreck with a gun, that time he had the shotgun pointing with the barrow down and the dammed thing slid out and hit the hammer on the running board and blew the glove box out of my dads truck!! Any way went to over to a neighbor lady in her eighty's, he asked her if she would help him out, she did, we went rabbit hunting every night for about 2 weeks so she could doctor it for him and it healed up fine. She never told either of our folks, what a lady. I didn't hunt much with him after we got him healed up. Good luck 101

Latest posts