Sex Wax

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
. . . . Ahhh, I KNEW that would get your attention! Asked on a local farm page on FB the best lube for moving parts on a squeeze chute. And I got this:

"We've always used WD40, but recently, I discovered "sex wax". It's actually surfboard wax. It stays on, doesn't collect dust, doesn't wash off in the rain, doesn't get greasy (or grease on your clothes) but makes metal-on-metal slide like it's greased. I bought a little block of it for $.99, while on a biz-trip in CA. Don't ask me where else you could find it."

Have niece and nephew in HA that will visit their local surf shop and ship sex wax -- it's a brand name. Snowboard or ski wax is NOT the same.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Thanks Kathie. That's quite possibly one of the biggest letdowns on this site to date. :lol: Here I thought I was going to get to read about something racy.
Oh well.

I bought a little block of it for $.99, while on a biz-trip in CA. Don't ask me where else you could find it."
Have you tried your local sex shop? Should be in the toy section.
I just came from there and they didn't have it but said they could get it.
HD
SL

Edited to add: DH--------Dry Humor

Sir Loin":10ij6y22 said:
I bought a little block of it for $.99, while on a biz-trip in CA. Don't ask me where else you could find it."
Have you tried your local sex shop? Should be in the toy section.
I just came from there and they didn't have it but said they could get it.

SL
SL, you have once again disappointed me. This is wax for surf boards, like the ones they use in the ocean, not anything for your private games.

Kathie, it's pretty popular with surfers around the wet part of the northwest, any place that sells surfboards carries it. Yes I realize you have no surf shops in Thorp, but I'm sure you can easily get it online. But it's a board wax, much like wax for snow ski's, I'm having a hard time seeing as a lubricant.

Alan":2kadlj2n said:
Kathie, it's pretty popular with surfers around the wet part of the northwest, any place that sells surfboards carries it. Yes I realize you have no surf shops in Thorp, but I'm sure you can easily get it online. But it's a board wax, much like wax for snow ski's, I'm having a hard time seeing as a lubricant.
Alan, got that tip from a local guy. And the surf board wax (named) is different and works better than ski or snow board wax. Come on in, Hawaii! A Niece is sending some here.

Let me know how it works when you try it. Also if I had a relative in Hawaii they go tomy favorite relative immediately.

Alan":3i6ie2iq said:
Let me know how it works when you try it. Also if I had a relative in Hawaii they go tomy favorite relative immediately.
I have a niece/nephew in HA, and a BIL, Alan. Saving the pennies. All it takes is the flight and spending money. Something on the farm always seems to use up those pennies.

Does that sex wax work only on metal or anything that is hard? Might do wonders for churn dashers.

You are beginning to sound like one of those True Liberals who have no sense of humor what so ever.
You voted for Obee, did you?
SL

Cabo":3juv978c said:
Does that sex wax work only on metal or anything that is hard? Might do wonders for churn dashers.

So much material to work with here....but............. I better not.
:D

Lots of places on line to buy the stuff--looks like it's about $4 a little can or tin.

wax_orig_t.jpg

http://www.surfing-waves.com/Browse/surfing-accessories/surf-wax/

I don't understand how it would work. Doesn't surfboard wax make the board tacky so you don't slip off?

Surfboard wax (also known as surfwax ) is a formulation of natural and/or synthetic wax for application to the deck of a surfboard, bodyboard, or skimboard, to keep the surfer from slipping off the board when paddling out or riding a wave. It is also used to increase grip on the paddle of a surf kayak or dragon boat.

I'm wondering if he was pulling your leg.

Kathie in Thorp":12z39ejk said:
. . . . Ahhh, I KNEW that would get your attention!

Yep. You're good. You got it!

The G/N ball was chrome for years. Bumper hitches too. Then my uncle started greasing everything and the blow sand started sticking to the grease. Nothing is chrome anymore and everything grinds away. He is from East Texas.

I noted your point about dust not sticking to the wax and I am trying to understand that. No one around here farms peanuts any more but sand still blows.

I'm still way back here. Post 1, page one, first line.
Re:
best lube for moving parts on a squeeze chute.
How do you get sex wax in a grease gun? Does it come in tubes?
SL

Oh yeah,, grew up in Ocean City MD,,,
we used to write on fences and throw sand on it,, sand sticks to it well, specially when its hot out.

Sex Wax, "THE BEST FOR YOUR STICK"

Comes in scented flavors,, like Pina Colada,,,lol

Kathie in Thorp said:
. . . . Ahhh, I KNEW that would get your attention! Asked on a local farm page on FB the best lube for moving parts on a squeeze chute. And I got this:

"We've always used WD40, but recently, I discovered "sex wax". It's actually surfboard wax. It stays on, doesn't collect dust, doesn't wash off in the rain, doesn't get greasy (or grease on your clothes) but makes metal-on-metal slide like it's greased. I bought a little block of it for $.99, while on a biz-trip in CA. Don't ask me where else you could find it."

Kathie, I just hated to google sex wax so I googled surfboard wax and came up with this: Mr Zogs Original Sexwax. Sexwax is one word for all of us accused of being a liberal.

My squeeze chute has a "personality" and this wax sounds like something that might make life a little easier around here. Thanks for the tip!

Latest posts