Help Support CattleToday:

Sex addiction

• Is just an excuse for your actions, no such thing as addiction to sex

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Is a medical condition as is drug addition and needs treatment to overcome

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE THAT HAS POSTED

Sex is and should be reserved for a husband and wife. I joke around about everything. I find the humor in some pretty odd ball subjects. I never joke around about sex. For me personally I feel like it would be degrading my wife. I have gotten a good chuckle out of many things posted on this thread. The pepper spray was really funny to me. I just personally don't engage in sex jokes. It would crush my ego if she made jokes, so I don't make them.

greybeard":2wjqq0ik said:
Do the husband and wife have to be married to each other?
:hide: :deadhorse: :hide:

For a fella who isn't into humor that was pretty funny!

I think that the results of the poll are interesting.

What is your definition of addiction?

Are any of you familiar with obsessive compulsive disorder?

chippie":3pvbif1a said:

Every day of my life!

chippie":kgoii3qn said:

Nope but I got a heck of a handle on manic depressive. :lol2: Pre sex I'm manic...afterward depressive sets in.

Bigfoot you really need to loosen up a bit. Heck the wife might laugh as hard at this mess as the rest of us. Let her read over your shoulder and enjoy it together. We're not calling names...just talking in general terms.

TexasBred":1xl1m4fk said:
chippie":1xl1m4fk said:

Nope but I got a heck of a handle on manic depressive. :lol2: Pre sex I'm manic...afterward depressive sets in.

Bigfoot you really need to loosen up a bit. Heck the wife might laugh as hard at this mess as the rest of us. Let her read over your shoulder and enjoy it together. We're not calling names...just talking in general terms.

I wouldn't worry about it TB it probably only happens a couple of times a year anyway ;-) :lol2: :lol2:

I often think that I may have OCD. I like everything a certain way, that sort of thing.

Are any of you familiar with being an ODB. That Stands for Old Dirty Basta>%*

In my younger years some folks figured I was addicted but I just thought it ws so much I wanted all I could get. As the song goes "There's no such thing as too much fun!"

Bigfoot":2quk060t said:
I often think that I may have OCD. I like everything a certain way, that sort of thing.

Are any of you familiar with being an ODB. That Stands for Old Dirty Basta>%*

:lol2: :lol2: Now that's funny. You should move this to the Daily Joke thread. Ribbin aside, I agree with you Bigfoot; as for the importance of, and the limitation of, that our God purposefully intended this to be. But sometimes you just have to be able to laugh. I don't think anybody meant anything bad wrong. Just don't make a joke about a wife leaving you ;-)

Latest posts