Sex addiction

• Is just an excuse for your actions, no such thing as addiction to sex

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Is a medical condition as is drug addition and needs treatment to overcome

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Alan

Reaction score
I listen to sports radio while in my truck, I heard yesterday that Tiger Woods renewed his contract with Nike yesterday. The talk show was comparing Tiger to Lance Armstrong, in short it was Nike will sign a sex addict but not a PED addict. Micheal Douglas claimed to be a sex addict in a medical sense is It possible to be addicted to sex? For all you joksters here's your nice big softball.

Micheal Douglas got more to worry about than sex lately... like hanging on. he's starting to look like his daddy does now, faster than it took him to get there himself...

i like to think more than being a sex addict, that im a man attracted to women....not some medical condition that the goverment spent millions of our money on, to research...

Alan":2y2q7odv said:
I listen to sports radio while in my truck, I heard yesterday that Tiger Woods renewed his contract with Nike yesterday. The talk show was comparing Tiger to Lance Armstrong, in short it was Nike will sign a sex addict but not a PED addict. Micheal Douglas claimed to be a sex addict in a medical sense is It possible to be addicted to sex? For all you joksters here's your nice big softball.

I was a sex addict. Time cured me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Years of marriage cured me, let's just say I've been clean and sober for waaaay too long! :?

TexasBred":h7vzyc0q said:
Alan":h7vzyc0q said:

I was a sex addict. Time cured me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Father Time always overcomes Mother Nature.

i aways wondered when you go into a older couples home and they had seperate beds or bedrooms why.... now i understand it.. all the snoring, farting, getting up several times during the night.. and thats just me :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":82trcg4h said:
i aways wondered when you go into a older couples home and they had seperate beds or bedrooms why.... now i understand it.. all the snoring, farting, getting up several times during the night.. and thats just me :cowboy:

Truer words were never spoken :tiphat:

If it is a medical condition, how would one go about catching it :)

I reckon it's a disturbed adult with underlying problems like depression, shame, stress, anxiety, abuse as a child etc that becomes obsessed with sex. A large percentage of sex addicts are child molesters and we know that they act this out for the need of control, power, anger, revenge. On the other hand alcohol and drugs will have it's part in it as well, different strokes for different folks.

Scary stuff, there may be one sitting right next to you in church on Sunday :shock:

alisonb":1lfspu5r said:

I reckon it's a disturbed adult with underlying problems like depression, shame, stress, anxiety, abuse as a child etc that becomes obsessed with sex. A large percentage of sex addicts are child molesters and we know that they act this out for the need of control, power, anger, revenge. On the other hand alcohol and drugs will have it's part in it as well, different strokes for different folks.

Scary stuff, there may be one sitting right next to you in church on Sunday :shock:

Sex addict?? I'd rather have her sitting right beside me. In church might be embarassing. :cowboy:

alisonb":dlhdv7nk said:

i could sneeze on you
:cowboy:

Latest posts