Semen test

Help Support CattleToday:

heath":30u6kv99 said:
Take a group pic of the bulls if you don't mind to show what kind of quality they have. BIL is running with our father in law and they are talking about replacing their bull with another brangus.
I'll do it, unless I forget :lol2:

The guy that's just north of Oolagah high school has good brangus bulls I have a friend that has bought two from him and they were good bulls, this guy is not Mike Taylor.

After the let down I got today it will be nice to see some good bulls. Not alot of good brangus bulls real close by here.

ousoonerfan22":pot8x6v3 said:
The guy that's just north of Oolagah high school has good brangus bulls I have a friend that has bought two from him and they were good bulls, this guy is not Mike Taylor.
I whent today and the guy I bought from was Mel dainty, his friend that he said had some if I didn't like what he had is the guy by the high shcool.

The bull that I bought is out of a bull that belongs to the guy north of the shcool.

ousoonerfan22":1cfxblt3 said:
I bet you bought a nice bull!
I think I did real good. I'll get some pictures on here when I can, I didn't have time today to get any good pictures of the group and it was dark when I got home so I didn't get one of the one I bought.

His BW is 0.8 and his 205 weight is 680lbs. That's about ideal IMO, should calve good and give me 850lb yearlings. His bloodlines on the sire side are brinks CEO.

Latest posts