Selling this bull either for slaughter or to someone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bulls. Do you have any that are doing really well in the cold you're getting? Maybe they'd do well in Canada..
Yeah I have a couple that grow pretty thick coats I have to shave them a lot when it's spring and summer time here

Some of the places with dirt in lots of areas are more near my house because the grass doesn't grow as well around there but the ones where the grass is better condition I keep more care of because I want my cows to have lots of grazing ground. Explaining my terrain I guess
Well, I don't believe I've ever seen hills or aspens in Purdon, either. You might reconsider the pictures you are using of "your" cattle. Now if you did say that none of those bulls or cows pictured are at your property, but are scattered throughout 2 or 3 time zones, it may be more believable. Sorry, scams drive me nuts.

Well, I don't believe I've ever seen hills or aspens in Purdon, either. You might reconsider the pictures you are using of "your" cattle. Now if you did say that none of those bulls or cows pictured are at your property, but are scattered throughout 2 or 3 time zones, it may be more believable. Sorry, scams drive me nuts.
I have different properties I obviously cannot keep thousands of cattle on one plot I have a buddy who takes care of some in a whole different state and That's also where some of those pictures are from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts