Selling this bull either for slaughter or to someone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had three bulls offloaded at a Love's Truck stop and into our trailer 2 years ago. I didn't think twice about it.
Ok just I'm very sketchy about it becuase I tried buying a bull from someone and he was top quality and so I PayPalled that guy 2,890 dollars for him and he never showed up.

Ok just I'm very sketchy about it becuase I tried buying a bull from someone and he was top quality and so I PayPalled that guy 2,890 dollars for him and he never showed up.
That's on you. Sorry.

Mine were being delivered by the breeder at who's auction I bought them. He delivered 6 more that day to a large farm about 30 miles away.

You reckon that guy misrepresented himself? Picture looked good. Said he would text me the location of the truck stop and time to pick up by noon today. I have not heard from him yet. Hope he really owns that bull and was not pulling my leg. Said he had paid a lot of money for him a couple years ago, but had too many daughters in his herd now and needed to move the bull quick to make room for a new one. Surely an honest person would not misrepresent their bull or animals. What you think?

You reckon that guy misrepresented himself? Picture looked good. Said he would text me the location of the truck stop and time to pick up by noon today. I have not heard from him yet. Hope he really owns that bull and was not pulling my leg. Said he had paid a lot of money for him a couple years ago, but had too many daughters in his herd now and needed to move the bull quick to make room for a new one. Surely an honest person would not misrepresent their bull or animals. What you think?
Did you talk to him or just text?

I would say trust him but I would hit him up see if you can get more pics of him just for proof

I would say trust him but I would hit him up see if you can get more pics of him just for proof
There are plenty of pictures of him on the internet. Name is sav america 8018. Starting to wonder about this thread. I think something is not right with it.

There are plenty of pictures of him on the internet. Name is sav america 8018. Starting to wonder about this thread. I think something is not right with it.
Im glad im not the only one that thinks it's fishy.

But still seriously why are you trying to make a point when I breed for those people and I help them with their stock but you putting a bull who got sold for 1.2 million dollars to someone seriously man...

And here's more proof about this bull how can you say your buying a multi million dollar bull...?! Ik this was in 2019 but still man..D75BC29E-6034-4842-B012-DFD5A77D91C1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts