See something say something

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook

Reaction score
A small one light town in central florida
Somehow or other I got into a debate on racial equality on fb :shock:
And there's a Muslim guy that says the only way for equality is to take out the Statue of Liberty and the Lincoln memorial. I got on the phone with the FBI.

What would you do?

Hook":22kvfj3y said:
And there's a Muslim guy that says the only way for equality is to take out the Statue of Liberty and the Lincoln memorial. I got on the phone with the FBI.

What would you do?
. What else would a moose limb say or a liberal for that matter...

ALACOWMAN":a5yzs5a4 said:
Hook":a5yzs5a4 said:

What would you do?
. What else would a moose limb say or a liberal for that matter...
don't talk to Muslims or liberals they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

I don't like muslims it's that simple. You did good Hook. Who are we going to war with to save this country. Will it be the muslims or the dead beat liberals?

Somehow..?lol
You did good. Peace. Now can we get back to cows, forage, tractors, food, calves, family, snot blowers and why we don't like to feed our animals chicken shyt.....:)

I got screen shots just incase he edited it. Then the law showed up. Looked at it and deemed it worthy of further looking into. Sent the screenshot to them and filled out a statement. Hopefully it was just a guy spouting off. If not, who knows.

Hook":1ym7j27c said:
I got screen shots just incase he edited it. Then the law showed up. Looked at it and deemed it worthy of further looking into. Sent the screenshot to them and filled out a statement. Hopefully it was just a guy spouting off. If not, who knows.
You may have just saved The Statue of Liberty and the Lincoln Memorial, along with everyone present!

Hook":qzhthmpz said:
I got screen shots just incase he edited it.
Good deal--but not neccessary. That whole thing had already been looked at, encrypted to 4096bit key to 768 RSA and sent to the NSA's National Data Center outside Salt Lake City Utah.
They also have a webcam pic of you typing in your underwear Hook.

greybeard":39l72xwm said:
Hook":39l72xwm said:
Good deal--but not neccessary. That whole thing had already been looked at, encrypted to 4096bit key to 768 RSA and sent to the NSA's National Data Center outside Salt Lake City Utah.
Underwear? who wears underwear while on the computer?

:lol2:

sim.-ang.king":3aflgx9g said:
greybeard":3aflgx9g said:
Hook":3aflgx9g said:

Now you are going to tell us you eat Cheetos in this au natural state while playing on the puter.

Caustic Burno":1c21ayk8 said:
sim.-ang.king":1c21ayk8 said:
greybeard":1c21ayk8 said:

Now you are going to tell us you eat Cheetos in this au natural state while playing on the puter.
Lucky Charms actually.

Latest posts