Movies must see, 2023

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
The other day dad wanted to see the movie Jesus Revolution, so we all went. I'm not sure where dad even heard about, maybe on TV; I think he was a bit disappointed, but he also thought it was to be about Jesus. I thought it was a really good movie; well worth seeing.

I haven't been to the theater in a good while but we do watch movies nearly every weekend at home. Last weekend we watched "We Have a Ghost" on Netflix. It is a light hearted, feel good movie that ends in the most unpredictable way.

Another really good non-western - Peanut Butter Falcon. I don't know why I thought of that one but we really enjoyed it. It's about a young man with Down's Syndrome who wants to live his dreams but his social circle wants to keep him in an institution. It is funny and inspiring.

Peace River - We bought it on Amazon Prime and watched it Saturday night. I was blown away about how good it is. "God, Country, and the Cowboy Way. " Fantastic motto of the movie.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the movie Jesus Revolution. It's interesting how different people can have different expectations and experiences when watching a film. It's important to keep an open mind and appreciate different perspectives and opinions. What did you find particularly engaging about the movie?

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the movie Jesus Revolution. It's interesting how different people can have different expectations and experiences when watching a film. It's important to keep an open mind and appreciate different perspectives and opinions. What did you find particularly engaging about the movie?
What I found really interesting is that that young generation of hippies were looking to embrace their Christianity over the drugs and other temptations. I didn't go in with any perceived expectations because I really didn't know what it was about. From the title you would think it was about Jesus. In a way it was, but only through scripture.

The Jesus Revolution was the movie we went to on Tuesday where I had the snowy drive home after the show. I had no expectations going to it. Our Pastor had said on Sunday that it was a real good movie. Some member of our church thought it good enough that they bought 15 tickets for Pastor to give out Sunday morning. And I agree that from the title I thought it was going to be a movie about Biblical times. Instead it was a movie set in the late 60's. Being a child of the 60's I could relate to the picture in many ways through out the movie. I thought it very worthwhile even if it did make me white knuckle 30 miles home afterwards.

Latest posts