Searching for Black Angus Bull in NE TX

Help Support CattleToday:

Emgen

Reaction score
Need some leads for a 2-3yr old +/- Black Angus Bull anywhere between Greenville and Paris. I'm not interested in one from the sale barns or a high dollar bull. I'd like to get in the pen and see temperment for myself, chat with owner and such. Thanks in advance for your advice/thoughts.

Emgen":p4d2rbq7 said:
Need some leads for a 2-3yr old +/- Black Angus Bull anywhere between Greenville and Paris. I'm not interested in one from the sale barns or a high dollar bull. I'd like to get in the pen and see temperment for myself, chat with owner and such. Thanks in advance for your advice/thoughts.

Here are some links to check out. The ALOT site has links to their members in AR, LA, OK and TX. There might be someone near you that you could call and chat with.

The Texas Angus site has a "bulls for sale" section. You might also search for someone near your area. ALOT had a bull sale in Mt Pleasant last Saturday. Too bad you missed it. Good luck...

https://www.alotangus.org/
http://texasangus.com/

:lol: hey Emgem, I've got a brangus bull that you might be interested in. He has been in my back pasture for about 2 or 3 months now. I've told owner and he won't come get him or won't keep him at home. I might claim him as my own and offer him for sale before long if he doesn't come get him soon, lol. Just kidding....don't want someone to come arrest me for being a cattle thief!! The ALOT website does have several listed in our area that should be able to help you out though.

:lol: hey Emgem, I've got a brangus bull that you might be interested in. He has been in my back pasture for about 2 or 3 months now. I've told owner and he won't come get him or won't keep him at home. I might claim him as my own and offer him for sale before long if he doesn't come get him soon, lol. Just kidding....don't want someone to come arrest me for being a cattle thief!! The ALOT website does have several listed in our area that should be able to help you out though.

Hello Emgem,
I have some stout Angus bulls. Most are AI sired and out of Montana or North Dakota sired cows. Hard to find heavy boned Angus these days. I am a little out of your area in Weatherford, but worth the drive. Also priced competetively. Thanks

Lake Creek angus is in Delta county, i don't know what they have if anything for sale. I sent them an email a couple weeks ago and never heard from them. Look under ALOT, a guy from Annona named H.B. Rhea had 13 last week. he gets $1500 for them, you can look at them all you want. I've bought 5 bulls off him the past few years, no complaints. Lake Creek is on hwy 19 about a mile south of 24.

sterlingbp":36fypbsu said:
Hello Emgem,
I have some stout Angus bulls. Most are AI sired and out of Montana or North Dakota sired cows. Hard to find heavy boned Angus these days. I am a little out of your area in Weatherford, but worth the drive. Also priced competetively. Thanks
Hey emgen, I think I would try sterlingbp first. Good Montana and Dakota cows. They don't come much bettern that Might have some by their SAV bull.

Anyways, I would make the trip there first.

my boss is selling some black angus low birth weight bulls and they have been semen checked location of the bulls northern oklahoma.

**No Advertising on the Boards**
Use our Free Photo Classified Ads
http://agads.net/

Latest posts