scale model of your govt at "work"

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone watch the school yard mudslinging last night...... pathetic how these grown men running for public office act. On equal footing are the so called moderators. I wouldn't vote of any of them except for what the outcome of that would mean. Going to be a long sad 8 months.....and very well and eternity after.

What does the rest of the world think? Welll.. there was a pic that popped up on facebook that kinda says it all... "You call it an election.. the rest of the world calls it an IQ test, and it's not looking good"

The rest of the world can think what they want. I know I am fortunate to be living here..even as bad as it seems sometimes. Head to a third world country and you get some perspective pretty quick.

At least we get to debate, and vote for whom ever we wish. We could be like most of the world, and have everyone "appointed".

Shows the IQ of the rest of the world, and it doesn't look good...

1982vett":1mlgmi2f said:
Anyone watch the school yard mudslinging last night...... pathetic how these grown men running for public office act.

Agreed. I can't believe after saying all that he's said about Trump, that Christie would actually endorse the guy? And is the American public naïve enough to actually go along with this? The fighting amongst our politicians is an embarrassment.

I was listening to a radio story about Nixon and Kennedy once. Both of these guys were on different ideological sides of the aisle. However, they were great friends that could see past that. Neither of them wanted to run against the other for fear of what it would do to their friendship. Where is that attitude today? Is it b/c everyone comes home all the time to pander to their whackos? Is the media to blame for creating this decisive Us Vs. Them attitude? The constituents?

I am to the point might set this one out. Never done that before never seen a bunch that disgust me as much as this group on either side.
On morals alone I can't find one that deserves my support if I cast my ballot by the book.

I know where your coming from and I see your point. I just always thought that if you don't vote, you cant bithc. I will say this, I would vote for Mickey Mouse before I would vote for either of the wack a doos on the blue team

crop/hail":1rt0rlmb said:
I know where your coming from and I see your point. I just always thought that if you don't vote, you cant bithc. I will say this, I would vote for Mickey Mouse before I would vote for either of the wack a doos on the blue team

IMO they all suck so bad the time to bytch is now not later.

bball":1f2yqsf3 said:
The rest of the world can think what they want. I know I am fortunate to be living here..even as bad as it seems sometimes. Head to a third world country and you get some perspective pretty quick.

In many of those countries, you might find the same politics AND a job formerly done by an American. Certainly there will many corporate names you'll know when you get there.

crop/hail":2bd4zcn6 said:

Smile. Everyone running except Bernie is exactly what we've been creating for just over 3 decades. Bernie is the exception, he has the ear and attention of the 99%. I certainly understand why the rest are worried.

On the other hand, if Fox so-called-news or any other major news media wasn't purposely Banning any positive news reports on Bernie and Bernie's campaign, perhaps you'd actually know something truthful about him and his 30+ years of very public history. I am not extremely worried about you not knowing anything about him. But you're going to learn what is possible, like it or not I think.

You and I agree on one point, neither party represents Americans anymore. While Micky Mouse might be able to represent you but I just can't cast my important vote for another rodent.

Latest posts