Sales barn trip

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":4mwzfwex said:
It been a few years since I was at Blackstone for the sale but pass by there heading other places. If I could get a load of the small calves at that price I would consider it. Is the sale still small? What are the chances of getting a full load of small calves weighing 350 and less?

Kenny sale is still small. I don't think you would have had a problem with that unless you are looking for a particular breed. I wrote down every calf what it was and what it sold for and had 47 down before I decided to stop writing the prices lol Thin cows as well. I will be going next Wednesday to buy a few more probably I want to get about 30 in total and keep and unload in may. If you have anything in particular you want pricing on pm me I will send you pricing on what it was or if you want my # I can tell you up to you.

I pulled up the sale results but it didnt show anything less than 400 lb. It will be a month before I have time to come. By then everything may be so high I wont want any.

kenny thomas":326gw3vj said:
I pulled up the sale results but it didnt show anything less than 400 lb. It will be a month before I have time to come. By then everything may be so high I wont want any.

I will be going all next month and into December every Wednesday if possible. Let me know I will tell you results because that's what im looking for is 350 most but prefer 150-250 range and I have no idea why they don't list those results.

Latest posts