Sale 8/20

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":hphbu77z said:
Seen where one bred cow at Crockett brought 2300 yesterday that had to be one fine girl she was 500 over the top sellers.

She was mine. I worked my cows Tuesday morning and hauled a few off. Two of the brahma cows were heavy bred. One brought $2300, the other $2200. I was surprised. Two F-1 Angus heifers that weighed about 650 brought a little over $900 each.

I'm taking 8 , 4 to 5 weight black and red baldy steers thus morning to nacadoches.. I cut 12 heifers out to keep .. worse case I'll sell them next year .. I'll let ya'll know how they do

halfbean":3u4gvqo3 said:
Caustic Burno":3u4gvqo3 said:
Seen where one bred cow at Crockett brought 2300 yesterday that had to be one fine girl she was 500 over the top sellers.

She was mine. I worked my cows Tuesday morning and hauled a few off. Two of the brahma cows were heavy bred. One brought $2300, the other $2200. I was surprised. Two F-1 Angus heifers that weighed about 650 brought a little over $900 each.

Your the man that had to be some fine Brimmers those had to be some fancy girls. That is the kind I like, glad I wasn't there Tuesday or my arm would have went up. If that is what you hauled really like to see the ones you kept ;-)

Dogs and Cows":3u9kcuzb said:
CB...don't wanna hijack thread...but can you tell me a little bit about your pen there? How big is it? Do you have any pictures? It looks very nice...as do those young heifers!!!

Tim

Pen is made out of drill stem and four by four panel it was sized for 35 head.

Here is picture of part of the alley Tim I will get you some more when it quits raining and pm you

Latest posts