Robert E Lee Statue

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave said:
Buck Randall said:
Military takeover in Seattle would be a huge tactical mistake. The protests are largely peaceful and not destructive. Fox News is photoshopping images to make them appear worse than they are.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/fox-news-runs-digitally-altered-images-in-coverage-of-seattles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

So Buck, how many friends and relatives do you have living in the Seattle area? I have a lot. I was raised about 30 miles south of there. My brother is retired Seattle PD. Sister was an executive for Nordstroms for years. Oldest son works in Seattle every day. The list could go on. I have asked and I will just say that they don't share your opinion. Even the ones who are Democrat voting liberals.

Huge difference in an old blue dog Democrats and a leftist.

Dave said:
Buck Randall said:
Military takeover in Seattle would be a huge tactical mistake. The protests are largely peaceful and not destructive. Fox News is photoshopping images to make them appear worse than they are.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/fox-news-runs-digitally-altered-images-in-coverage-of-seattles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

So Buck, how many friends and relatives do you have living in the Seattle area? I have a lot. I was raised about 30 miles south of there. My brother is retired Seattle PD. Sister was an executive for Nordstroms for years. Oldest son works in Seattle every day. The list could go on. I have asked and I will just say that they don't share your opinion. Even the ones who are Democrat voting liberals.

I have a couple of college classmates in that area, though no relatives and certainly not the connections you have. They support the protests while obviously not approving of the more radical elements. I appreciate your input.

Well now the VA Governor announced that he is going to try.to get June 19 as a state holiday. But even now he is going to give all executive branch state employees this Friday off with pay. Take about using tax money to pay for votes.

Buck Randall said:
Dave said:
Buck Randall said:

I have a couple of college classmates in that area, though no relatives and certainly not the connections you have. They support the protests while obviously not approving of the more radical elements. I appreciate your input.
and it looks like their education paid off well, pretty sure most of these protesters are college educated, or still in college, they will accomplish nothing and if they keep it up it wont end well for them.

kenny thomas said:
Well now the VA Governor announced that he is going to try.to get June 19 as a state holiday. But even now he is going to give all executive branch state employees this Friday off with pay. Take about using tax money to pay for votes.
its always been that way Kenny, the unions are good for that as well, but they're cut from the same cloth as well.

Latest posts