recommendations for batwing bush hog???

Help Support CattleToday:

id buy the bushhog brand batwing shredder.i bought a new mowhawk about 17yrs ago.and it blew up and died for good in less than 2yrs.then i went back to bushhog shredders.we have a 6ft 3pt and a 14ft ridgid shredder.both are pulled with 75hp 4x4 tractors.we have yet to hook the 14ft to the 105hp cab tractor.

I'd recommend a 15' Rhino. I bought a used one a few years ago. I got the serial number off of it and contacted the folks at Rhino. They said it was built in 1989 or 1990. It looks like it was worked hard before I got it, but it's still going strong.

TennesseeTuxedo":10mqdetb said:
shaz":10mqdetb said:
15ft John deere. Built like a tank. 53 grease fittings!

I agree, plus it'll match your tractor and I'm a huge fan of matching implements and tractors together.

I have a JD batwing --- TT please don't come to my place cause you may be thoroughly disappointed as I am not brand loyal and mix match implements and tractors :lol2:

skyhightree1":352d42xa said:
TennesseeTuxedo":352d42xa said:
shaz":352d42xa said:
15ft John deere. Built like a tank. 53 grease fittings!

I agree, plus it'll match your tractor and I'm a huge fan of matching implements and tractors together.

I have a JD batwing --- TT please don't come to my place cause you may be thoroughly disappointed as I am not brand loyal and mix match implements and tractors :lol2:

I prolly could have guessed that about you. LOL!

TennesseeTuxedo":3hts1sm2 said:

I prolly could have guessed that about you. LOL![/quote]

;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":1ncm1g5t said:
We have a Kuhn disc mower which looks sharp with our M7040 Kubota but when we hook up the old RED bush hog I cringe at the clash in colors. Just a horrible fashion faux pas.
:roll:

some peoples problems just amaze me.

That's why all of my equipment is rusty. I would hate to have the fashion police called on me.

TennesseeTuxedo":2pbrds7n said:
We have a Kuhn disc mower which looks sharp with our M7040 Kubota but when we hook up the old RED bush hog I cringe at the clash in colors. Just a horrible fashion faux pas.

LOL would a red tractor with a blue planter make you cringe ?

skyhightree1":2grr35w3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2grr35w3 said:

LOL would a red tractor with a blue planter make you cringe ?

No, red and blue look okay together. NOTHING goes with orange except more orange.

I don't much care for green pulling anything other than green either btw.

Now as for the guy with all the rusty stuff....well...at least he matches! :D