Recipe for coon

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":psq93y7c said:
All I have to say about this whole thread is GROSS.

Where's the emoticon of a smilies gagging??? :help:

Do you like parts of Armadillo better than parts of coon? :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":2u4xze9t said:
hillsdown":2u4xze9t said:
All I have to say about this whole thread is GROSS.

Where's the emoticon of a smilies gagging??? :help:

Do you like parts of Armadillo better than parts of coon? :mrgreen:

If so, and if you have a blindfold, I could give you a taste test. Just let me know what part of the Armadillo you think it is.

Lammie":2f1n23ql said:
KNERSIE":2f1n23ql said:
uncle Jack would always tell the old-timer to leave the feet on them so he could make sure he was getting coons instead of cats..

What's the big deal? If you can eat coon, you might as well eat cat in my opinion. What do raccoons eat? Herbivores or omnivores?

Everything.

Just like a chicken. They eat everything.

Wewild":2la7dphw said:
Lammie":2la7dphw said:
KNERSIE":2la7dphw said:
What's the big deal? If you can eat coon, you might as well eat cat in my opinion. What do raccoons eat? Herbivores or omnivores?

Everything.

Just like a chicken. They eat everything.

Thats why I avoid chicken as far as possible

KNERSIE":1e78xwc0 said:
uncle Jack would always tell the old-timer to leave the feet on them so he could make sure he was getting coons instead of cats..

I believe that they are omnivores. We have lots of 'em around here, but as long as I have beef, pork, chicken, venison or vegetables,(in other words, not starving) I have no desire to try Coon!!

KNERSIE":1qtetfms said:

Whats wrong with eating a pussy? :?:

Latest posts