Reasons why Crowder should or shouldn't be elected!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
As this has been a very emotional week, I thought we could all use a chuckle to start our weekend. Who better to provide this comic relief than the Supreme High Potentate of Tennessee himself?
I'll kick this off:
Should be elected - We can all use a refresher course in the impeachment process!

Sorry - I originally posted this in the wrong forum - thanks to flaboy for assistance in relocating this!

Should be elected - Supports the ban on immigration by yanks to the south.

Should not be elected - The DNA records of all presidents will be on record and we don't want anyone cloning his.

Boy, tough decision here...............

I'm fixin' to set back and watch this one grow.

Bullbuyer, I'm glad you had Flaboy assist you with proper posting placement. (PPP)

What did you post under previously? Milking Disorders????

Should: He has seen enough bulls to recognize and avoid the end product (the south end product, that is)
Shouldn't: We don't really need UT football and monster truck pulls on C-span.
Should: The rodeo on the south lawn would be a great idea.
Shouldn't: Extra cost to add rooms to the White House. Them Tennesseans always have family comin' for the weekend.
Should: I still want that ambassadorship to the Virgin Islands.
Shouldn't: Good feed store operators are hard to find. Presidential candidates are lyin' thick on the ground.

Crowderfarms":3i16tk5c said:
I'm fixin' to set back and watch this one grow.

Bullbuyer, I'm glad you had Flaboy assist you with proper posting placement. (PPP)

What did you post under previously? Milking Disorders????

Honestly - it was under Trucks, etc. because I wasn't paying attention. Then when I got ready to shut it down and start new I couldn't decide if it needed to go in the "Exotic Diseases" section or the "What breed is this?" section?

Should - I like his Crowder Peas (particularly when cooked with little bit of ham in them)
Shouldn't - I'd hate for him to bothered with Hilary calling wanting to date him and wanting to be the first Senator/First Lady
Should - Would make the evening news much more entertaining
Shouldn't - Because more people would watch the news, would mean more people would buy into their slant on things
Should - The Tonight Show will have to go back to being 90 minutes since President Crowder will give them too much material to fit into only 60 minutes. Monologue alone will have to last 30 minutes.
Shouldn't - Evidently believes Friday's are "clothing optional" based on one of his previous posts
Should - Could show Ted Kennedy how to REALLY drink and carry on.

shouldn't- He is a rebel against the Union
should- can't think of one good reason :tiphat:

should....It would be good to see him over here, then I could meet him in person, and he can give our PM what for.

shouldn't....can't think of one, except keep them big un's off of the grass outside ;-)

be great to see over here Crowder ya'll love our weather. :welcome:

Should-I think we might be able to talk him in to making it a law that everybody can get off work early on Fridays to go fishing.

Shouldn't-I don't know if we could get him away from the farm or feed store long enough to do those diplomatic talks far far away. Well, maybe he could just do those by phone so nevermind there aren't any shouldn'ts.

I should take this oppurtunity to thank my junior assistant Bull Buyer for startin this here thread. :banana:

After almost 2 years of non-stop campaignin, it was just too much for one man to handle, so I had to take on a staff of folk to help me. Believe me good help is hard to find, as evident by my choice of aides. :shock: (But hey, it keeps me from havin to go to W.Va.)

Now, to address some of these here shouldn'ts!!!

1. Aint nuthin wrong with a UT fan nor monster trucks!
2. Won't be nary cost to addin to the White House, as the new administration will be movin to the Rebel House, as stated in earlier campaign type promises.
3. Feed store operators, hard to argue that point.
4. Hillary can't get our number, as its unlisted!! 8)
5. What the heck is wrong with Friday's bein clothin optional? You must not have realized, that we have our weekly meetins on Fridays at Hooter's! :p

auctionboy":1g38vdab said:

Come on doesn't anybody want to do the old North, South fight? I am bored. I know how to start the fight easy, but I guess I will wait till next week.

auctionboy":3o5ei9kv said:
auctionboy":3o5ei9kv said:

Come on doesn't anybody want to do the old North, South fight? I am bored. I know how to start the fight easy, but I guess I will wait till next week.
Quite to the Contrary Auctionlad.The South will get along with the North, under certain provisions, ascertaining to the above formidable confliction of derivons. To put in Laymen's terms, you got to foller our rules...

A. Dinner is Lunch Supper is well, Supper
B. Ya'll need to give me a BIG Ya'll- Not yenz, you Guys, etc.
C. Country Ham and Biscuits are always on the menu.
D. You will wear Britches that "fit" you.
E. No Tongue Piercings or Earings, that's just plain Queer.
F. You will open doors for Wimmens.
G. You will wear your Ball Cap Straight.
H. The Flag will be honored and saluted to at all events.
I. You will own Firearms.
J. You will NOT watch "American Idol".
K. You WILL watch my show ""Dancing with Cow-Gals in 2nd Ave. Bars"
L. You will not Drive a Jap Truck.
M. I dont know anymore of the Alphabet.

Now back to the original post....

warpaint":3091x17e said:
Bubba,

No sense in tryin to splain to some folks. In a Battle of Wits, they are painfully shy of ammo.. ;-)

I never thunk of that. Aint it kinda like shootin a shotgun that dont have a Primer in the Shell? :roll:

Crowderfarms":35hhb9u5 said:
A. Dinner is Lunch Supper is well, Supper
B. Ya'll need to give me a BIG Ya'll- Not yenz, you Guys, etc.
C. Country Ham and Biscuits are always on the menu.
D. You will wear Britches that "fit" you.
E. No Tongue Piercings or Earings, that's just plain Queer.
F. You will open doors for Wimmens.
G. You will wear your Ball Cap Straight.
H. The Flag will be honored and saluted to at all events.
I. You will own Firearms.
J. You will NOT watch "American Idol".
K. You WILL watch my show ""Dancing with Cow-Gals in 2nd Ave. Bars"
L. You will not Drive a Jap Truck.
M. I dont know anymore of the Alphabet.

WOW !! Crowder I totally support most all of that, well, A through M anyway. Once you get their ball caps straight, they can tip their hats to the Wimmens in addition to opening the door.

Now I am convinced. I got the checkbook out. Where do I send my campaign contribution? Is Paint still in charge of that?

Latest posts