Reasons why Crowder should or shouldn't be elected!

Help Support CattleToday:

I really need some more information before I can give my vote. Please tell us how you feel about some of the big issues?

What will you do about Global Warming?

What will you do about Illegal immigration?

What will you do about Gay marriages?

What will you do about the Terrorist Threat.

What will you do about the unfair and unjust discrimination against minorities such as Janitors?

backhoeboogie":vuce8de3 said:
Crowderfarms":vuce8de3 said:
Alice":vuce8de3 said:
Key word there, Flaboy?...VISIT.

And, I would gladly accept the Secretary of Passports position.

Alice
Aunt Alice, Consider your appointment a Done Deal...

Alice, One request. Please extend auctionboy a VIP Visit to the south. In fact, this could be a fund raiser event for Crowder's election. An educational thing so to speak.

I don't want to go down to that rotting waste land. Just make sure you don't try to secede again.

Crowderfarms":23earq1v said:
I neglected to name her as Southland Security also.

Oh sorry Crowder. I thought that was understood. I mean Secretary of Passports,Southland Security, Boarder Patrol (both north and south), Terrorist Exterminator, and Northern Taxer Assayer all come under the same umbrella right? :lol:

aplusmnt":5bjzluk9 said:
I really need some more information before I can give my vote. Please tell us how you feel about some of the big issues?

What will you do about the unfair and unjust discrimination against minorities such as Janitors?
/Aplus, I thought you were already named Rebel House Janitor? Anyhow I'll be glad to address your questions. Just because you're on the payroll dont mean you'll vote for me.

A. Global Warming.That's easy.I'll install massive heat deflectors that will cause the parts of the world harboring terrorists to hit about 180 degrees, thus cookin' them bad boys to a crisp, eliminating the terrorist threat.

Illegal Immigration.Me and my friends at Parmak electric fence charger company are working on a secret plan that I can't reveal much about right now.Let's just say it resembles one of them bug zappers out in the yard at night, but on a much grander scale.

Gay Marriage.I'm all for it. Creates a bond of two non-breedable pairs.They'll eventually become like T-Rex. Extinct.However there will no longer be any type of adoptions or embyro transfers for these creeps.

Discrimination of Janitors.This profession needs a "Make Over". Badly. It's worked for Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, etc. With Janitors having a mentor of the likes of Mr. Clean, no wonder you're discriminated against so badly.Face it. The bald head, earing, he's a danged same sex marriage canidate. You janitor folk need a new Rep. How bout some real feller such as John Wayne? Yall could have a motto. "Clean up or git outtaTown"

Well, I'm linin' up my staff. There's a man named Gonzales that's approached me for a job and also one named DeLay, both good ol' southern boys. I'd thought about sending Gonzales after VanC for acceptin' so many vote payments (that is soooo against the law, VanC), and since DeLay has that exterminator background, he could take care of the northern terrorists.

BHB, with your extensive background in nuclear stuff and karate, I thought you could teach a show and tell class using that special northern guest you've asked to have a VIP passport extended to...right there at Crowder U. Oh, and while you're at it, will you try to teach him the difference in "succeed" and "secede."

Now, as to Southland security, I'm gonna need some claification. Does that apply to the southern states or the
7-11 convenience stores?

Alice

Now Crowder you said you were not going bring up the INVISI-FENCE project until after the election. I mean take it easy I am still tunneling that 3-phase, 400Hz power down the border and it's hard when ya tell me I can't make any noise while doing it. :lol:

flaboy?":2j9ax96y said:
Now Crowder you said you were not going bring up the INVISI-FENCE project until after the election. I mean take it easy I am still tunneling that 3-phase, 400Hz power down the border and it's hard when ya tell me I can't make any noise while doing it. :lol:

Is that fence gonna work like the invisible fences that are supposed to keep dogs behind them...the ones that the dog has to wear a collar for the fence to be successful?

Whew, I'm glad I was put in charge of Northern passports and such. I don't envy the person that has to coordinate and pass out all of the collars to the aliens trying to slip across.

Alice

No electric collars are involved. It's a baited system. I'd like to personally thank our supporters, cronies, and cohorts at the "Beaumont Burrito Company" for all the bait, That's bout all I can disclose at this time. Alice I hope in the future you can enlist more corporate sponsors.

Glad to see the Crowder Campaign is receiving so much positive attention. Personally, I'd like to see Crowder's Administrative team address three issues:
1) What are his plans to reduce fuel costs?
2) What is his stance on reducing the work week to something less than 40 hours ?
3) Exactly what party affiliation is Crowder?

Consider me a concerned member of the voting public.

BB

P.S. We still trade whiskey for votes up here.

Bullbuyer":hg24oa3q said:
Glad to see the Crowder Campaign is receiving so much positive attention. Personally, I'd like to see Crowder's Administrative team address three issues:
2) What is his stance on reducing the work week to something less than 40 hours ?

BB

It seems like you mighta answered your own questions, BB.

1. We intend to produce more moon shine likker. Auto's round these parts been runnin off the stuff for years.
2. We intend to produce more likker. But only on days that end in Y. Never met a man yet that complained about the hours.
3. Crowder is a member in good standin in the MSLA. (Moonshine Likker Association) ;-)

Bullbuyer":20zovn7o said:

BB

Warpaint perty much summed it all up, but I realize the Voting Public wants firmer answers, not melted down Correctol consistency answers.

My plans to reduce fuel costs are as follows: Methane collection facilities at all "Fast Food" joints. This could greatly reduce uses of Fossil Fuels at generating facilities, besides, who ever made it all the way home from eating with the King, without some sort of combustion taking place?

The 40 hour work week: I believe we all need to put in at least 40 hours a week. Builds strong moral and confidence, and promotes an element of self worth, BUT from now on, there will be a 3 hour window for personal time, such as a visit to your neighborhood "Uncle Crowder's" or Hooters.

My party? That's easy. The Confederate Party or as we call it. the "CP"

Crowderfarms":1qoswqzw said:
aplusmnt":1qoswqzw said:

/Aplus, I thought you were already named Rebel House Janitor? Anyhow I'll be glad to address your questions. Just because you're on the payroll dont mean you'll vote for me.

A. Global Warming.That's easy.I'll install massive heat deflectors that will cause the parts of the world harboring terrorists to hit about 180 degrees, thus cookin' them bad boys to a crisp, eliminating the terrorist threat.

Illegal Immigration.Me and my friends at Parmak electric fence charger company are working on a secret plan that I can't reveal much about right now.Let's just say it resembles one of them bug zappers out in the yard at night, but on a much grander scale.

Gay Marriage.I'm all for it. Creates a bond of two non-breedable pairs.They'll eventually become like T-Rex. Extinct.However there will no longer be any type of adoptions or embyro transfers for these creeps.

Discrimination of Janitors.This profession needs a "Make Over". Badly. It's worked for Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, etc. With Janitors having a mentor of the likes of Mr. Clean, no wonder you're discriminated against so badly.Face it. The bald head, earing, he's a danged same sex marriage canidate. You janitor folk need a new Rep. How bout some real feller such as John Wayne? Yall could have a motto. "Clean up or git outtaTown"

Them are some good ideas.

But I have some more questions?

If President what do you intended to do about the Problem of child obesity?

How about the controversial issue of gun control?

Would you support a law as suggested by Cheryl Crow that we be limited to one square of toilet paper per out house visit to help with global warming?

How about the minimum wage?

What would you do about the recent reports that women make less money than men?

What would you do to stop the genocide that is slowly spreading in America to rid the States of all Cattle except black Angus?

aplusmnt":3m8b7rkz said:
Them are some good ideas.

But I have some more questions?

If President what do you intended to do about the Problem of child obesity?

How about the controversial issue of gun control?

Would you support a law as suggested by Cheryl Crow that we be limited to one square of toilet paper per out house visit to help with global warming?

How about the minimum wage?

What would you do about the recent reports that women make less money than men?

What would you do to stop the genocide that is slowly spreading in America to rid the States of all Cattle except black Angus?

As political advisor I will recommend to him the following;
child obesity - He must get over his fetish with "biggies" and not allow them breed anymore.

gun control - everyone must qualify. You must be able to hit your target with a handgun at 20 feet one handed.

toilet paper - sears catalogs will be exempt.

minimum wage - will only be paid to those that work.

women and money - we know this is a hoax and non issue. I mean come on they have their money and ours. :shock:

genocide
- this will stop with the formation of the new CCB council. Certified Cow Beef

As advisor I anticipate his lowness will take all my council into consideration. :lol:

Well Yeah! Anybody that would waste a good burrito like that...I mean, ewwwwww!

Alice

Alice":1fk6dh93 said:
This one has had his passport revoked... :shock:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04252007/ne ... enezia.htm

I like a party as much as the next guy. But it would take at least 4 tequila before I thought it was an attractive idea to stuff a burrito down my shorts.
No kidding, the hot sauce bites tender areas really hard. :lol:

The number one reason for electing Crowder, no matter what his policies are and how he would run the country........

he isn't Hillary.

Latest posts