Really hoping to see this

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I'd love to see a bad lipreading of Biden saying the lyrics to WAP. If he'll be interviewed by Cardi B, he should be ok with reading off any of her lyrics...lol... I'd also love to see someone slip in the lyrics in his teleprompter while giving a speech.. How funny would that be....

Not voting for either of them, but would love to see him recite the WAP lyrics... If he'll be interviewed by her, he should be able to sing any of her songs....lol.......if you dont know what the lyrics to WAP is, google it....

Lmao.
For the love of god, dont google it!
That's the da--dest song I've heard.
Not what my grandmother would be listening to...
Sleepy joe probly ain't got a clue anyway

MurraysMutts said:
Lmao.

My son nearly passed out when he walked in and i had just started the video out of curiosity on my laptop. Hey, you know what would be funny. Next time you're around some younger people, ask them what WAP means, that you heard someone talking about it...lol.... One time, back when my youngest daughter was diving and i was carting her back and forth to SMU every day. To keep her happy, i let her boyfriends tag along.. There was always a new one monthly. Well, one time one of them called me a MILF. I had no idea what that was so i asked, thinking he called me a milk. The look on their faces...lol.... then when i found out what it was later, i was so grossed out. Was never as friendly after that. Dont get me wrong, i treated all of them like i would my own kid. But the looks on their faces when i asked, genuinely not knowing what it meant thinking they said milk... the horror....

cowgirl8 said:
MurraysMutts said:
Lmao.

My son nearly passed out when he walked in and i had just started the video out of curiosity on my laptop. Hey, you know what would be funny. Next time you're around some younger people, ask them what WAP means, that you heard someone talking about it...lol.... One time, back when my youngest daughter was diving and i was carting her back and forth to SMU every day. To keep her happy, i let her boyfriends tag along.. There was always a new one monthly. Well, one time one of them called me a MILF. I had no idea what that was so i asked, thinking he called me a milk. The look on their faces...lol.... then when i found out what it was later, i was so grossed out. Was never as friendly after that. Dont get me wrong, i treated all of them like i would my own kid. But the looks on their faces when i asked, genuinely not knowing what it meant thinking they said milk... the horror....
You are one hot mama. You voting for Kanye. Why were you listening to Cardi B.

I do like some new music... Nah, someone pointed out that Biden can sit through a real interview so they got Cardi B and that someone needed to have him read out the lyrics to her latest song. I had heard about WAP, but paid no attention to it.. but after they said that, i looked up the song...lol... How is that song going to empower women? I felt dirty and degraded.. felt bad for anyone who had anything to do with the song or video...
On a funny note though, ask some young people what WAP means.. act all old and uninformed and ask someone like around the age of 20, in front of other people...lol Maybe secretly video it.. might be something that goes viral...

Latest posts