Raids - illegal

Help Support CattleToday:

When I worked at Tarleton, my office faced out toward new apartments being built. One day I saw people scattering and a big old bus drive up. Yep...INS. All I could do was stand and applaud.

What do I think of those that hire illegals? Guess!

Alice

If people weren't hiring illegals they wouldn't be coming here. Go after the folks hiring them with stiff fines and penalties.

I think what's even worse in this situation, is our Law Enforcement being scrutinized for trying to do their job.If the Bastards riot or get out of hand at a protest, there ought to be force used on them to stop them.

Bet they wouldn't run their mouths in ol' Mehico...

We have a situation on our hands thats detrimental to our future, and the Hogs in Washington wont even back the States up.I'm all for anyone seeking to better their life, but for gosh sakes, do it legally.

As for the employers, they need to do a few years in the 3rd World, and be put on trial for Treason.

I think there should be penalties for companies that knowing hire illegals. As someone said, if they couldn't get a job, they wouldn't come. IMO, our government has sold us out to big business AGAIN.

I have a niece selling real estate in a major city. She said one day recently she went to a new building site and it was deserted. She called and asked what was going on. She was told there was a rumor that the INS had hit another builder and picked up his crews. So her crews had disappeared for the day.

Folks,

The U.S. is becoming a "soft target", to much politics and not enough enforcing the existing laws. Just think of the the Virginia shooting in the past week. They too were a "soft target". People need to be able to protect themselves, the police cannot do it.

Did anyone read the news today about the six who wanted to kill as many soldiers as they could at Fort Dix???? Thank the Lord someone had the guts to inform the FBI on that one. Look also at who they were and how many were American citizens.

We keep getting wakeup calls, but someone continuously is pushing the snooze button.

Jack

jack.diamond":2tutgw1f said:
Folks,

The U.S. is becoming a "soft target", to much politics and not enough enforcing the existing laws. Just think of the the Virginia shooting in the past week. They too were a "soft target". People need to be able to protect themselves, the police cannot do it.

Did anyone read the news today about the six who wanted to kill as many soldiers as they could at Fort Dix???? Thank the Lord someone had the guts to inform the FBI on that one. Look also at who they were and how many were American citizens.

We keep getting wakeup calls, but someone continuously is pushing the snooze button.

Jack

I read that some of them were in the country illegally. How did they get in? We're spending billions fighting a war overseas, but we won't protect our own borders. Makes no sense to me.

Alice":2v5x72d2 said:
When I worked at Tarleton, my office faced out toward new apartments being built. One day I saw people scattering and a big old bus drive up. Yep...INS. All I could do was stand and applaud.

Alice

All those big dairymen in your area hire what ? Exactly.........

Dont support them either even if that means buying no more calves !

Cow_Town":289c1iqk said:
Alice":289c1iqk said:

Alice

All those big dairymen in your area hire what ? Exactly.........

Dont support them either even if that means buying no more calves !

Well, as a matter of fact, I don't anymore, but not for this reason. You might mention that to Sid Miller, tho...who, btw, buys his share of calves at those auctions. He's there frequently and rarely leaves w/o a good many.

Alice

Alot of dairies have sold and moved to the States and one of the reasons besides no quota and cheap land was cheap Mexican labor.You just can't get that in Alberta.If illegal immigrants came to Alberta they would start at 10$ an hour at Ronchie Ronnies and other fast food places and that is probably just to sweep floors.

Well get this...an Illigal imigrant was detained here, and complained saying it was aginst his Human Rights, and wants compensation for his wrongful arrest. and it is being considered, and yes he is a dare I say it, M....m. It's not just your Country that has sold you out, ours is about the same. I'll say no more as we might get this locked down.

Between Cuba and Mexico we are being overrun.

I saw an interview on TV a couple weeks ago during the illegals rally for rights that goes on every year. Yep you got it. The older lady interviewed said she moved to the US so she could get social security. They asked her if she came here illegally and she said yes about a year ago. I don't know how they do it but they can get SS here somehow.

Now splain that! :mad:

Frankie":1yeovr1j said:
I read that some of them were in the country illegally. How did they get in? We're spending billions fighting a war overseas, but we won't protect our own borders. Makes no sense to me.

You sure like to throw the Iraq war into the mix as often as you can don't you! We get it you are against the war you are against Bush.

But I hate to tell you the millions of illegal immigrants that are in America did not all come here since the start of the Iraq war and they did not all come here under Bush's watch.

And the problem is probably more rooted in to Human Rights issues and the pandering the Dem's do because they recruit these illegals as their future voters. That is why nothing was done about them the 8 years Clinton was in office.

flaboy?":1fjcoimy said:

I saw an interview on TV a couple weeks ago during the illegals rally for rights that goes on every year. Yep you got it. The older lady interviewed said she moved to the US so she could get social security. They asked her if she came here illegally and she said yes about a year ago. I don't know how they do it but they can get SS here somehow.

Could you imagine if Bank Robbers or Rapist held a rally. The police would be everywhere arresting people. But they have Rally's with thousands of illegals at them and no one gets arrested. :roll:

If bank robbers and rapists held a rally I believe it would be called a prison riot.

I don't disagree, however, about missed opportunities by the INS/law enforcement during those rallies. I can remember years ago road construction crews going from fully staffed to no one in sight w/in a matter of seconds when a highway patrolman would drive by. Those illegals could scamper, let me tell ya'. Now, they hold rallies. :mad:

Alice

I don't think they should be deported. At least not in the conventional manner. Pick em up, Put them in a green suit, give them 16 weeks of basic and advanced infantry training and load them on a troopship. About a two year tour in the current hot spot.Z

aplusmnt":1fhujn4q said:
flaboy?":1fhujn4q said:

Could you imagine if Bank Robbers or Rapist held a rally. The police would be everywhere arresting people. But they have Rally's with thousands of illegals at them and no one gets arrested. :roll:

Don't kid yourself that everyone demonstrating was illegal. They have a lot of legal relatives and supporters. I think the majority of people in this country support some sort of amnesty for people that are already here. And that seems to be what this Administration is working toward.

This is my only personal experience with illegals....and personally I don't agree with the illegal concept, pressing 2 for spanish, bi-lingual street signs, etc, etc. Come to the US, learn to speak the language and obey our laws, etc.

During the course of business for a client, we had prepared W-2's at year-end. Manufacturing facility in Wisconsin. While out for Q1 of the following year, I was showed a letter from the social security administration that several of the social security numbers and names did not match the SSA's records. We gathered all of the individuals and explained the situation. Within 3 days, every one of these individuals came back in with new social security cards. The client resubmitted this information to the SSA. Nothing else was done. The exact same thing happened the following year, with some of the same individuals, as well as new employees.

I fired the client at this point, because I had advised after the first go around to do better checking with their hiring process. They agreed. When it happened a second time...I was done with them, as I felt it was an integrity issue.

No INS, SSA repercussions, nada...

Michele

Angus/Brangus":1ds7a020 said:
My numbers were way off!! According to Business Week, the estimated number of illegal immigrants is about 11 MILLION.
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... _mz001.htm

Now it's easier to understand why the leaders of Mexico don't want them back. These folks are sending a whole lot of dollars back home to circulate instead of spending it here.

Are there any positives to offering amnesty?

That's a very good article. It shows how big business is profiting from the illegals, offering them credit, cell phones, insurance, probably at higher rates than they collect from legals.

It also shows some positivies from offering amnesty. Some of these people are doing very well, financally, paying sales, property and other taxes, buying homes, consumer products, etc.

Latest posts