Racism is alive and well in middle Georgia.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
skyhightree1":2vuxxqp7 said:
True Grit Farms":2vuxxqp7 said:
We were informed that our daughter was walking to class with a black student. I thanked the teacher and let them know that we had already been aware of the issue. My daughter knows the rules and what I expect, but she was really taken back by the teacher calling us. It's really sad that a white girl can't have black friends. I'm not into interracial relationships, and can't see myself ever accepting it. But there's nothing wrong with having black friends in my way of thinking.
What's some of y'alls thoughts?

My thoughts are I have never seen a 100% pure person yet in my 35 years of age. I am an interracial offspring White black and Native... My wife is half native half white.. My kids of course obvious mixture. We scream about racism all day long and we say white people are racist towards blacks and blacks towards whites.. If it were me that teacher would have issues because its none of their business who my kid hangs with racially wise. Until we all realize there is one race which is the human race the race wars and bs will never end. Races are mixing so much that in my kids lifetimes whites may become minorities. I just say this im sure glad people that have the warped way of thinking one human isn't good enough for their child is starting to die off.. No TGF I don't wish death on you or think of you as a bad person but I sure as be nice am glad the mentality you project is a dying breed. Nothing personal. I posted many years about a racist employee I have that told another guy he would rather have his daughter beat by a white man than be treated like a queen by a Ni..er ... Wow ... Way to show love for your daughter he deserves the parent of the year award. I don't care who my kids date or marry as long as they respect my kids and treat them well. Most of use mix cattle breeds for hybrid vigor so maybe that's what interracial dating is.

*** Correction my wife is 1/2 crazy 1/4 native 1/4 white ***

And she loves horses. You cannot make them drink Sky.

Bestoutwest":3rzpthvv said:
That teacher should be fired, unless maybe the principal attends the local cross burnings with them.

There's thousands of black principals in Georgia. How many black principals do y'all have in Idaho?

ga.prime":3i4osl4c said:
Bestoutwest":3i4osl4c said:
That teacher should be fired, unless maybe the principal attends the local cross burnings with them.

There's thousands of black principals in Georgia. How many black principals do y'all have in Idaho?

I wasn't going to get serious about this discussion, but the variation on the numbers of different ethnicities in different areas changes an individual's perception of what's considered racist.

I have had two fathers disapprove of me dating their daughters due to me being white. One was from Japan the other was from India. All it did was make their daughters willing to get wilder lol. Racism is alive and well everywhere just watch a soccer match in Europe.

wacocowboy":2m8n6epq said:
I have had two fathers disapprove of me dating their daughters due to me being white. One was from Japan the other was from India. All it did was make their daughters willing to get wilder lol. Racism is alive and well everywhere just watch a soccer match in Europe.

I know what you mean. My son got pretty serious with a real nice girl from Greece but when her parents found out they had a fit because they had already picked her husband and they were terribly upset at her dating him. I stayed out of it as much as I could but when the mother crossed the line and insulted my son I made the comment that I didn't want my son dating the daughter of a goat herder and that was that.

Jogeephus":c8u6j2n5 said:
wacocowboy":c8u6j2n5 said:

I know what you mean. My son got pretty serious with a real nice girl from Greece but when her parents found out they had a fit because they had already picked her husband and they were terribly upset at her dating him. I stayed out of it as much as I could but when the mother crossed the line and insulted my son I made the comment that I didn't want my son dating the daughter of a goat herder and that was that.

How do you feel about the British Jo?

My Grandparents were Swedish and from the old country. My Dad said growing up he wouldn't have dared to come home with a Finn girl......

I have a daughter in law who is mixed, black, white, and native. From all appearances she is a great wife and mother. I much prefer her to the son in law who is an alcoholic.

TennesseeTuxedo":1w4aijak said:
The Japanese are quite possibly the most racist folks on the planet.
They're the most Xenophopic nation in the world. It's finally catching up to them though with a tanking economy and shrinking population.

Anyone believe in the position that racism is deeply rooted in most cultures on a dna level going far back into our pasts when survival was linked to your group or clan and anything that was different from your clan potentially represented danger or death. Basic survival on a primal level. Anything that wasn't similiar to you was a threat. The challenge in today's world is overcoming that molecular level survival instinct with sound rational thought; understanding that each human is an individual with his own character and behavior to be processed.

Dave":o2l609dr said:
My Grandparents were Swedish and from the old country. My Dad said growing up he wouldn't have dared to come home with a Finn girl......

I know what you mean. My ancestry is all German on both sides (as far as I know), and it always amused me how much the older generations would look down on Polish people.

Jogeephus":2d7osb4v said:
wacocowboy":2d7osb4v said:

I didn't know they did that in Greece. The girl who's parents were from India had her hubby picked out but didn't work. I saw her in college and she had gotten away from her parents and was a true party girl.

Rafter S":1dq8slbo said:
Dave":1dq8slbo said:

I know what you mean. My ancestry is all German on both sides (as far as I know), and it always amused me how much the older generations would look down on Polish people.

The Grandma on Mom's side was born here but loudly claimed to be German. A few years ago a family member did some ancestry work including DNA. Turns out that the Great Grandma was from Russia and of Jewish decent. She came to this country in the 1880's and the trail went cold going back toward Russia. We are thinking she was probably a descendant from the German Jews that Catherine the Great moved to Russia centuries ago. But I bet that old Grandma turned over in her grave when we found out there was Jewish blood in the family tree.

wacocowboy":3d3bxbwf said:
I didn't know they did that in Greece. The girl who's parents were from India had her hubby picked out but didn't work. I saw her in college and she had gotten away from her parents and was a true party girl.

I think it was a religious thing. The funny thing about it is her mother and father were both married through an arranged marriage and their marriage was awful. Rather than talk to one another they texted each other while under the same roof.

TennesseeTuxedo":3d3bxbwf said:
How do you feel about the British Jo?

Alright I guess. They don't raise too many goats but they do talk funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts