Racism is alive and well in middle Georgia.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guy's are assuming about the teacher, and you know where that goes. I don't feel like the teacher is racist at all, and they just thought we might like to know. I brought this up to see if most folks felt like my daughter. But I can see that y'all are way more racist than she is.

True Grit Farms":3w300xyd said:
You guy's are assuming about the teacher, and you know where that goes. I don't feel like the teacher is racist at all, and they just thought we might like to know. I brought this up to see if most folks felt like my daughter. But I can see that y'all are way more racist than she is.

Now wait a minute, let me see if I can get this right. So a teacher called you and said "Hey, HG your daughter is WALKING TO CLASS with a black kid. Just thought you should know" and I'm the racist? Seriously? What planet do you live on?

True Grit Farms":3f9nk0rd said:

Just my humble opinion ... But I think you posted that to see if WW3 would start and get a big rise out of folks but am now seeing that not many feel the way that your family does or feels that that's something that they need not broadcast. :2cents: I am done with this one and will leave this quote do and say what you will.
I think this is a fitting quote

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain

Sky, your dead azz wrong about my intentions. And I wasn't going to make another post till that jackazz from TX brought the queers into the thread. I'm truly sorry for the way y'all feel, but assuming will get you nowhere.

TexasBred":96lq6vo8 said:
True Grit Farms":96lq6vo8 said:
We were informed that our daughter was walking to class with a black student. I thanked the teacher and let them know that we had already been aware of the issue. My daughter knows the rules and what I expect, but she was really taken back by the teacher calling us. It's really sad that a white girl can't have black friends. I'm not into interracial relationships, and can't see myself ever accepting it. But there's nothing wrong with having black friends in my way of thinking.
What's some of y'alls thoughts?
We agree 100% :clap: :clap:

So do I.

True Grit Farms":3ldld0hc said:
Better be glad her friends are not gay or lesbian. That would really blow your mind.

My mind is just fine, I just see things my way. Like I said my daughter knows the rules in this household. I have no understanding of how queers operate, and there's no room for compromise. I have zero tolerance for that type of lifestyle, and won't permit it on my property.
Sky, I can agree with your views, even though it's not my way of thinking.
The teacher is a friend and knows how we feel about the interracial issue. And I appreciated the call and concerns, but all our friends don't need to be the same color.[/quote]

TG, you "buried the lede." The teacher is your friend; knows your views on race; and thought you wanted to know if your daughter was hanging out with blacks. S/he knew it was safe to tell you that information.
If you were offended, did you respond by telling him/her that in fact you are just fine with your daughter having friends of other races? (Keeping in mind that friends often turn into mates, mate. In fact, like many, spouse and I were good friends before we began dating).
I don't think you can be so vocal and opinionated about not wanting your children to marry inter-racially, then claim to be offended by a teacher's racism when s/he lets you know your kids are hanging out with kids of other races. Sorry. You have 2 choices: embrace and own your racism, or wrestle honestly with it. I mean that in all kindness.

True Grit Farms":3h3hj68e said:
Still interested in knowing exactly what the teacher was calling to inform you of? Your original post was vague. Now I'm wondering if it was intentional.

He added that about the teacher later. The whole things a load of shyt. I'm not expressing my opinion on race here but on Highgrit this is what he does over and over again. Spew out b.s. because he obviously doesn't have anything better to do. Why don't you go fishing or something.

I cannot believe a teacher would call and tell you that. I never had time when I was teaching to notice things like that let alone make it a point to report to parents.
I have always had black friends and my daughter did when she was in school with them. I never fail to see one of my former black students that they don't go out of their way to come and speak to me.
I fail to see why walking to class with one was such a big deal that it had to be reported to parents. A lot of times when I am checking cows they will stop and ask me how I am. Some of my students were so good to Mama at home and in the hospital. I will forever be grateful to them.
I never noticed the color of a child when I was teaching. They were all my students and there for me to teach. I thought racism was over in Middle GA. I am ashamed.
I have black friends that would come and help me anytime I need them. I see nothing wrong with being their friend. We are all God's children and must learn to get along with each other.

There was never any information given as whether the black person was male or female. Most of you assumed that the black was a male. My post about the G/L was only to rattle the cage. Will some one TRUMP this.

skyhightree1":1tpn4ocd said:
True Grit Farms":1tpn4ocd said:
We were informed that our daughter was walking to class with a black student. I thanked the teacher and let them know that we had already been aware of the issue. My daughter knows the rules and what I expect, but she was really taken back by the teacher calling us. It's really sad that a white girl can't have black friends. I'm not into interracial relationships, and can't see myself ever accepting it. But there's nothing wrong with having black friends in my way of thinking.
What's some of y'alls thoughts?

My thoughts are I have never seen a 100% pure person yet in my 35 years of age. I am an interracial offspring White black and Native... My wife is half native half white.. My kids of course obvious mixture. We scream about racism all day long and we say white people are racist towards blacks and blacks towards whites.. If it were me that teacher would have issues because its none of their business who my kid hangs with racially wise. Until we all realize there is one race which is the human race the race wars and bs will never end. Races are mixing so much that in my kids lifetimes whites may become minorities. I just say this im sure glad people that have the warped way of thinking one human isn't good enough for their child is starting to die off.. No TGF I don't wish death on you or think of you as a bad person but I sure as be nice am glad the mentality you project is a dying breed. Nothing personal. I posted many years about a racist employee I have that told another guy he would rather have his daughter beat by a white man than be treated like a queen by a Ni..er ... Wow ... Way to show love for your daughter he deserves the parent of the year award. I don't care who my kids date or marry as long as they respect my kids and treat them well. Most of use mix cattle breeds for hybrid vigor so maybe that's what interracial dating is.

*** Correction my wife is 1/2 crazy 1/4 native 1/4 white ***

Red birds and blue birds fly together. But they don't mate with each other. Friends are friends. Mates are mates. Big difference. Just my :2cents:

JMJ Farms":3qmqeyan said:
Red birds and blue birds fly together. But they don't mate with each other. Friends are friends. Mates are mates. Big difference. Just my :2cents:

Haven't studied genetics much, I take it. Or, perhaps, ornithology. Or, for that matter, human nature.
Better never get one of those DNA studies done that shows where your kinfolk came from waaaaaay back when, mate.
Just my :2cents:

M-5":1hhfxfi9 said:
wHAT SAY YALL IF THIS TEACHER WAS BLACK????????

The all caps thing made me think of this, gave me a good laugh. And no, I don't think your IQ is at the same level of Brick's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdWAcK6Eh8

It does not matter what race/ethnicity/etc the educator was. It doesn't matter what gender they are. It doesn't matter what generation they're from. The action is inexcusable. They entered themselves into a racist situation by doing such. Yes, I do believe that racism is rampant in all cultures, and is not exclusively a one way street as purported by the liberal media. Ex. Every day at work, the Hispanic ladies group together and exclude those of us that are not Hispanic (nor female for that matter).

Black cows and white cows mate together all the time... And have you looked at the variety of dogs out there? They'll all mate assuming the plumbing can be worked.

Just like with cattle, I think humanity can benefit from having 'purebred' and 'crossbred'.. each has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts