Quote of the Day

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan

Reaction score
CommercialCattleManTN":2ukipex5 said:
Some people have a full time job other than farming and dont have a whole lot of time to type things out.

All about CommercialCattleManTN

Total posts: 22
[0.02% of total / 22.00 posts per day]

Texan":ity7a350 said:
CommercialCattleManTN":ity7a350 said:
Some people have a full time job other than farming and dont have a whole lot of time to type things out.

Now thats funny so he is applying for a typing/farming/otherjob?

I like that quote.

His whole post is full of good material. It let's us know something about him as we can see he must be psychic as he registered just today and can make assessments to their character.

CommercialCattleManTN":wjj7801k said:
I did not come on here to be attacked by low life scumbags like yourself that think they are farmers when they really dont even know the first thing about it.

I guess we will be reported to the principle.

WEWILD! CAUSTIC! MAHONEY! TEXAN! REPORT TO THE PRICIPALS OFFICE IMMIEDIATLY!!!!
:D :D :D and each of you bring a wet noodle to be whipped with :D :D
oh i forgot there is cake and ice creme for ya all after the wet noodle whipping :D

memanpa":4ud8vpw6 said:
WEWILD! CAUSTIC! MAHONEY! TEXAN! REPORT TO THE PRICIPALS OFFICE IMMIEDIATLY!!!!
:D :D :D and each of you bring a wet noodle to be whipped with :D :D
oh i forgot there is cake and ice creme for ya all after the wet noodle whipping :D

wait guys - this guy said he was a teacher - do you suppose he is the PRINCIPAL??

Bez'

Caustic Burno":3k7ygr7d said:
Texan":3k7ygr7d said:
CommercialCattleManTN":3k7ygr7d said:

Now thats funny so he is applying for a typing/farming/otherjob?

Me thinks Texan was referring more to the amount of posts in one day, especially coming from a man who claims to not have time to type things out.

Yeah...I know all about not having enough time to type....go out and feed and count the cows early in the morning...yup, all there, come back in and make Susie's breakfast, do my housework...look at the computer, answer some emails...feel guilty and go back out and count the cows again...still have all of them so no need to work on the fences...stand and stare at the catch pen, do I really want to put a loafing cover over one section and keep the bull in there this winter...coffees empty so back in to refill...friend comes over...the morning shot solving the world problems...and so it goes.
The salmon are running now so Wed we go fishing...and I told Susie that I miss having a town job.
22 posts in a day...hey I like to talk too...can't type worth a sheite (us cool guys took shop)...myself I just like to hear what y'all have to say and stick my nose in when I think I know something about something...not real often.
Think I'll go count the cows again.
Dave Mc

Susie David":260u0p52 said:
Yeah...I know all about not having enough time to type....go out and feed and count the cows early in the morning...yup, all there, come back in and make Susie's breakfast, do my housework...look at the computer, answer some emails...feel guilty and go back out and count the cows again...still have all of them so no need to work on the fences...stand and stare at the catch pen, do I really want to put a loafing cover over one section and keep the bull in there this winter...coffees empty so back in to refill...friend comes over...the morning shot solving the world problems...and so it goes.
The salmon are running now so Wed we go fishing...and I told Susie that I miss having a town job.
22 posts in a day...hey I like to talk too...can't type worth a sheite (us cool guys took shop)...myself I just like to hear what y'all have to say and stick my nose in when I think I know something about something...not real often.
Think I'll go count the cows again.
Dave Mc
Dave you spend too much time counting cows. You don't need to count them when they are all there. Just count them when some are missing. :cboy:
( I just couldn't resist it)

Ryder....that's not all that far off the mark...especially when we get a call from the neighbor over the hill telling that she has cows in her field....counted ours before I went over to see what she's talking about.
Always nice to count an extra calf though....DMc

Latest posts