Pulling Trailers or RV's

Help Support CattleToday:

With trying to finish the moving and the work to do on the house, then with my mom passing away and going north, now my dad is having some real issues being alone and the depression and loneliness has gotten to him and he wound up in the hospital....hopefully coming home next week but no idea of things after that... I have been kinda tied up. We will get together sometime... I would really like to maybe have something here for any/all members that wanted to come... like a Va members (and anyone that wanted to come) type get together/barbeque... but have to get some things here at the house done... and then there is my knee replacements... so this year is sorta "out".....

Maybe I will find out the next time you are headed somewhere, like to Texas and "run away from home".... go visit some friends ....I feel like I need to just disappear and chill out..... HA HA

But maybe when you are this way, meet up with you and @jltrent @cfpinz ... could always meet up at Armstrongs in Verona....

With trying to finish the moving and the work to do on the house, then with my mom passing away and going north, now my dad is having some real issues being alone and the depression and loneliness has gotten to him and he wound up in the hospital....hopefully coming home next week but no idea of things after that... I have been kinda tied up. We will get together sometime... I would really like to maybe have something here for any/all members that wanted to come... like a Va members (and anyone that wanted to come) type get together/barbeque... but have to get some things here at the house done... and then there is my knee replacements... so this year is sorta "out".....

Maybe I will find out the next time you are headed somewhere, like to Texas and "run away from home".... go visit some friends ....I feel like I need to just disappear and chill out..... HA HA

But maybe when you are this way, meet up with you and @jltrent @cfpinz ... could always meet up at Armstrongs in Verona....
Deal