Pulling Trailers or RV's

Help Support CattleToday:

So that is why Greenes s sells those trailers. I had no idea they were made in Sneedville. They are good looking trailers.
David Greene sold the machinery and equipment business and bought Kiefer which is in the industrial park west of town. Not a huge factory by company standards but a dozen employees and make 3-5 trailers a week. Yes they are nice trailers. The horse trailers are fancy. A dealer in Mississippi this week said that if you are buying an aluminum cattle trailer because its light your buying the wrong trailer. The cattle trailers are made heavy but made to last a lifetime.

David Greene sold the machinery and equipment business and bought Kiefer which is in the industrial park west of town. Not a huge factory by company standards but a dozen employees and make 3-5 trailers a week. Yes they are nice trailers. The horse trailers are fancy. A dealer in Mississippi this week said that if you are buying an aluminum cattle trailer because its light your buying the wrong trailer. The cattle trailers are made heavy but made to last a lifetime.
So is that who you are driving for on all of these trips?
If he is over 100 behind on orders, it may be time to expand.
I don't suppose he sells them directly from the plant does he, since the tractor dealership is one of his dealers.

I'm driving for the factory .
The biggest issue right now is supply of the products to build them. They sent a truck and flatbed to Oklahoma to get rubber flooring this week.
A few of the trailers are picked up there but I'm not sure who sold them.
Call tomorrow and ask.
Kiefer Mfg 423-724-7390
Its less than an hour from you if you want to take a scenic drive over. You can even design one to fit your needs.

I'm driving for the factory .
The biggest issue right now is supply of the products to build them. They sent a truck and flatbed to Oklahoma to get rubber flooring this week.
A few of the trailers are picked up there but I'm not sure who sold them.
Call tomorrow and ask.
Kiefer Mfg 423-724-7390
Its less than an hour from you if you want to take a scenic drive over. You can even design one to fit your needs.
Thanks. I am not ready to buy yet, but I am over there from time to time. I have a case that happened on River Road right now.

Factory location..........

Cross the River Bridge going North toward the Town Of Sneedville make a left onto Hwy 33 at the Clinch River Market store as soon as you cross the Clinch River bridge and go west then turn right onto Mabe Holler road (Seal Mathis School) and then onto Back Valley road and there it is.. The Factory is not far up that road after you turn.

Factory location..........

Cross the River Bridge going North toward the Town Of Sneedville make a left onto Hwy 33 at the Clinch River Market store as soon as you cross the Clinch River bridge and go west then turn right onto Mabe Holler road (Seal Mathis School) and then onto Back Valley road and there it is.. The Factory is not far up that road after you turn.

Your map is a few miles off when ...e correct. 2276 Back Valley Rd Sneedville TN

The other driver left tonight with a trailer heading to Corsica SD. 2600 miles round trip so he should be back early Friday. I leave Friday for Ocala Fl. 1300 miles round trip.
Driver went to Mississippi yesterday. Looks like 5200 miles this week. 2 drivers.

Last edited:
The other driver left tonight with a trailer heading to Corsica SD. 2600 miles round trip so he should be back early Friday. I leave Friday for Ocala Fl. 1300 miles round trip.
Driver went to Mississippi yesterday. Looks like 5200 miles this week. 2 drivers.
Is there a return load or trailer of any kind? It seems a waste if there is not. But I also understand that kind of thing is difficult to schedule.

I have a former client that moved to Atlanta many years ago and now he is "mega-wealthy" because he started a logistics company for just this reason.

Is there a return load or trailer of any kind? It seems a waste if there is not. But I also understand that kind of thing is difficult to schedule.

I have a former client that moved to Atlanta many years ago and now he is "mega-wealthy" because he started a logistics company for just this reason.
This trip to Florida i am bringing a trailer back. The SD trip will probably be nothing coming back.

Are any of the Canadian members anywhere near Calgary AB? We have a dealer north of there looks like in the middle of nowhere that has 24 trailers ordered. Kiefer Canada is the name of the business. We will pull them as doubles to northern North Dakota and they will pick them up there.

Just to catch up, 2 Saturday nights ago I left pulling to OK City. Got back 3:30am Tuesday morning. Left Tuesday afternoon about 8 to Wisconsin. Got back Thursday morning about 1am. This weekend delivered to Ocola FL and home. Shortest trip was almost 1400 miles. Other driver left yesterday to deliver in Massachusetts. Be back tomorrow night.

Kenny that is starting to sound like a full time job. Northern ND is no stroll in the park.

And when are you going to quit your "REAL JOB" ?????

Bad thing about this trailer pulling job, you don't have any time to take a "side trip" it seems like....to see any of the country.

Latest posts