What odd things have you found in an attic (or barb or basement)

Help Support CattleToday:

None that I have been to in Colorado, or Wyoming serve beer.
Wait a minute. I was in Colorado last summer and could walk in to a dispensary and buy pot.
Didn't try to go to the movie show. I couldn't imagine myself driving after that, so we had Domino's deliver to the cheap motel (I like dives) and bought our six pack from the convenience store next to the dispensary. She's more affectionate when we're in a dive :ROFLMAO:

So, if I'm wrapping (or rapping) my pea brain around this; you can't buy a beer while attending a movie show, but you can buy a pre-rolled joint?

Wait a minute. I was in Colorado last summer and could walk in to a dispensary and buy pot.
Didn't try to go to the movie show. I couldn't imagine myself driving after that, so we had Domino's deliver to the cheap motel (I like dives) and bought our six pack from the convenience store next to the dispensary. She's more affectionate when we're in a dive :ROFLMAO:

So, if I'm wrapping (or rapping) my pea brain around this; you can't buy a beer while attending a movie show, but you can buy a pre-rolled joint?
That I don't know, I have not been in one. I left Colorado 16 years ago, and never looked back. That state has gone to hell since then. That Denver/Boulder controls pretty much all of Colorado, that is where the power is. From what I understand the town I grew up in, Craig, has nine places you can buy pot. When I was 18 I could buy 3.2% beer in Colorado, and a 19 year old could buy 6% in Wyoming; that has all changed now.

Latest posts