prayers..

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry the news isn't better, GB. Try to get some rest when you can. Caring for the seriously ill is exhausting and it's easy to get physically overcome yourself...

dammit..its everywhere..hoping for the best for ya.these are trying times my friend. im feeling your pain and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
good luck to your family and his as well
gary

Praise the Lord! It's been a rough 7 months, but my brother beat the odds of stage 4 and was pronounced cancer free this afternoon. Thank each of you for your thoughts and prayers.

We will fish, and we will (eventually) master those clays, and we will have a drink or 2 as we sit and laugh of days gone by and the girls we let slip away. A dark cloud and a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

What wonderful news! No one can imagine how beautiful those words,are until they or a loved one have battled cancer and won. God is good!

CottageFarm":5vo3r4ph said:
I confess I was almost afraid to open this GB...But oh what wonderful news!!!
Praise to Him indeed!!

I too was afraid to it!

Yay for your brother GB and for the family!! :banana: Wonderful news!

greybeard":1sjwc3js said:
Praise the Lord! It's been a rough 7 months, but my brother beat the odds of stage 4 and was pronounced cancer free this afternoon. Thank each of you for your thoughts and prayers.
Awesome news GB. God still hears and answers prayers not to mention "works miracles too". ;-)

greybeard":3w3gju2x said:

Amen

Latest posts