Prayers for safe arrival

Help Support CattleToday:

coachg

Reaction score
My baby girl is at the hospital being induced for baby #2 . This will be grandchild #7 for us and is a girl . Always makes me nervous till they get here safe and sound. She is a Labor and Delivery nurse herself so she knows all the process . Praying for an easy delivery and a healthy baby girl . Thanks 🙏 in advance !

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! You're a lucky man Coachg. We just had the grandkids for a week. We had a blast just goofing off at the ranch. There's only 2 though, 7 would be a handful. Cute baby

Strange but she weighed the exact same as her first baby . I like consistency ! And was born on my son in law's dad's birthday.

Congrats, I'm so happy everything went well.
Our youngest son and daughter n law just had their fourth child " our tenth grandchild " and for some reason I was worried about this one ,I prayed hard and am now thankful.
She had problems and they had to do a c-section but everything is going well, thank god.
A healthy 7.7 lb grandson.
Here's my little princess, his sister holding him, she loves the cattle especially when we a a Brahman calf.

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Congrats, I'm so happy everything went well.
Our youngest son and daughter n law just had their fourth child " our tenth grandchild " and for some reason I was worried about this one ,I prayed hard and am now thankful.
She had problems and they had to do a c-section but everything is going well, thank god.
A healthy 7.7 lb grandson.
Here's my little princess, his sister holding him, she loves the cattle especially when we a a Brahman calf.
I believe she's proud of that new brother !

Latest posts