Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow!

Hey Rocket,
Those are awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them. I have a daughter that sends me a few pictures like that, maybe a couple times a year. I'm always in awe. Good stuff!

This cat made it just a couple of weeks shy of 20 years. Until we got it I wasn't much for cats. This one cured my cat allergies.

View attachment 34557
Hey there Travlr,
Her sister lives! This sweet little bitty gives my dog the "what for" every morning. Otherwise, she's a peach. Only cat that ever made my heart turn to jello.

She's been offered household appliance size boxes, but prefers shoe boxes. Besides taking long walks on the beach next to the old pond, she likes to spend her mornings taunting the 100 lb German Shepherd dog. She's a witch, and a peach……,not much different than my wife. I love them both, and of course, they tolerate me.
60E82B42-F8F6-433B-AC91-E25C1B18DAC0.jpeg

DNvIt60.jpg

Group Hug

<iframe class="imgur-embed" width="100%" height="1024" frameborder="0" src=""></iframe>

Damn, are you okay? Do you have some kinfolk near that can look in on you? I'm feeling a bit helpless from my physical and psychological, and of course my geographic position.

Latest posts