Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

My granddad had the first rural trash pick up service in our county. Most of my toys were rejected by others, and then repurposed as a toy again, for a kid like me to enjoy.
I was digging through the pile this morning and found this gem. Thinking I'll refresh it a bit and send it down the line to another kid.
4D961FDA-69BD-4FE4-B595-6D76ACFA421E.jpeg8CD36FB2-7F56-4CFC-BB7C-13B88AEEADCB.jpeg

My granddad had the first rural trash pick up service in our county. Most of my toys were rejected by others, and then repurposed as a toy again, for a kid like me to enjoy.
I was digging through the pile this morning and found this gem. Thinking I'll refresh it a bit and send it down the line to another kid.
View attachment 39228View attachment 39229
I had an older and a younger brother and we lived in the middle of nowhere. We drug a hoe all over creation making roads and pushing cars and trucks; crawling on our knees. We would have gone nuts over that beauty. I suppose it was best we did not have it because we would have fought. So many ditches we dug and built stick bridges. My mother would always say to me, "You are going to ruin your knees." She was referring to me wearing dresses later on.

I have never seen anyone driving a tractor, putting out hay with a dress on!! Case Closed!!

BB88C85A-9D91-4ECA-BF8C-E073458FB57F.jpeg
11" of wet snow on Tuesday, 7.5" of snow overnight, rain and snow today.
Luckily only had one calf pinned under a rafter. We scooped the snow off and pulled the tin up. We were able to wiggle him out and he stood up, caught his breath and just walked away to find his momma.
This is the building we just put the new north wall on.

Anybody ever ride a bus like this?

Our ag class had one of those when I was in high school. Ag/shop class always got the hand-me-downs when the district replaced the older busses.
We all tried really hard to live up the Chugalug chugalug song "on a field trip to the farm….".
Can't count how many times we'd stick a rock between the duals and Curtis Powell the ag teacher would let out on the clutch…….,thump, thump. He'd just shake his head and speed up until the rock dislodged and made a spectacular thump against the floor.

My cow that calved yesterday started out as a bottle baby after her mom died when she was 3 days old. She is one of my best cows. I did keep her on the bottle for 4 months & let her run with the herd. As soon as she saw the buggy pulling up, she'd come running for the bottle. On this day, I had my grandson helping.

Attachments

• IMG_9118.jpeg
    IMG_9118.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 11