Please delete. Papers do not match bull!

Help Support CattleToday:

Katie":u7yb2ql5 said:
I picked the bull out and we setup a day for delivery. On the delivery day the seller then gave me a certificate of registration for the bull and the paperwork certifying the bull was a virgin bull and did not need a trich test since it had never been with cows

I know what this guy did was wrong and he took advantage of your inexperience. Number one reason to do research before you buy, but I am just thinking that since you did pick this bull out and he gave you paperwork for a Registered Angus at the time of delivery which let you know right then that he was not a Registered Brangus it may be hard to win in court under these circumstances.

I missed that in my original post. I agree. If you picked him out, had the papers, and took delivery . . . it is what it is. I always give references for new customers. Ask for references when buying something this expensive.

Looks like we lost our OP. Apparently when it was pointed out that he may have been if not complicit in his screwing at the least he should have noticed what the papers said.

Based on the BCS of his cattle he has other problems besides the quality of that bull.

Latest posts