• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Piedmontese calves

A

Anonymous

I am trying to find breeders in Texas for Piedmontese cattle. I want to buy some calves sometime in May. Please email me if you or anyone you know could help me.

A

Anonymous

> contact Kelly Caraway at
> <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A> , who is a
> Piedmotese breeder in Southcentral
> TX you seem to find info for just about everything find me some breeders of brangus and beefmasters in ky that sell purebred and not just registered cattle.

A

Anonymous

Are you looking for piedmontese feeder calves or breeding stock?

A

Anonymous

Yes, you are right I have a lot of info, I have been in the cattle business for years and I have known a lot of breeders around USA, Canada, Brazil and Europe. I have been doing business with most of them. I don't know any breeders in the Ky area.

[email protected]

A

Anonymous

> I am trying to find breeders in
> Texas for Piedmontese cattle. I
> want to buy some calves sometime
> in May. Please email me if you or
> anyone you know could help me. The North American Piedmontese Association has a Cattle Sourcing Program to help feeder/slaughter buyers and sellers come together, if that would help. Also on the NAPA website, you can do a search for the Association members by State. An easy way to locate breeders ! Just visit the website at <A HREF="http://www.piedmontese-napa.com" TARGET="_blank">www.piedmontese-napa.com</A> Or email me if you have other questions ! Thanks.

[email protected]

Latest posts