Piedmontese calves

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I am trying to find breeders in Texas for Piedmontese cattle. I want to buy some calves sometime in May. Please email me if you or anyone you know could help me.

> contact Kelly Caraway at
> <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A> , who is a
> Piedmotese breeder in Southcentral
> TX you seem to find info for just about everything find me some breeders of brangus and beefmasters in ky that sell purebred and not just registered cattle.

Yes, you are right I have a lot of info, I have been in the cattle business for years and I have known a lot of breeders around USA, Canada, Brazil and Europe. I have been doing business with most of them. I don't know any breeders in the Ky area.

[email protected]

> I am trying to find breeders in
> Texas for Piedmontese cattle. I
> want to buy some calves sometime
> in May. Please email me if you or
> anyone you know could help me. The North American Piedmontese Association has a Cattle Sourcing Program to help feeder/slaughter buyers and sellers come together, if that would help. Also on the NAPA website, you can do a search for the Association members by State. An easy way to locate breeders ! Just visit the website at <A HREF="http://www.piedmontese-napa.com" TARGET="_blank">www.piedmontese-napa.com</A> Or email me if you have other questions ! Thanks.

[email protected]

Latest posts