Picture of Buckling knee calf..

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana":384zlw0j said:
As long as she's eating and gaining strength you have a chance.

I have seen that before too and I do know that he grew out of it.

I agree with Randi as long as she is eating and healthy then just give her time to develop and get strength in those front legs .

Sad news to report his morning. She passed during the night. thank you so much for all of your help these past few days. It meant so very much! :cry2:

That's all in the learning process. The calf needed some heavy duty antibiotics like Nuflor.
Sorry for your loss.

Thought I would update you all on my calf the had the buckled legs. She is doing great. I turned her out with her momma a few weeks ago. Her legs still are not Completely straight but every day they get better and better. She runs and stays with the rest of the herd. She is just over two mt's old now. So with that said it was not the pem. She is growing well and hope will grow completely out of it with the stretching of the tendons from running and going thur all this Mud we have right now. Hope you all are doing well. I would post a picture but right now I only have a few on my cell phone. Thank you all for your help. :heart:

That is great news! :clap:
Thanks for coming back with an update! Sooo many people do not and we are left wondering. :roll:

Latest posts