pics of my black cow

Help Support CattleToday:

RAWCJW":1u81n7d5 said:
If he doesn't sell them by nov 6 he is taking them to his local salebarn.

Dun - you said Springfield has a sale on Monday and tommorow is the 6th.........

mdmdogs3":iq2n3oik said:
RAWCJW":iq2n3oik said:
If he doesn't sell them by nov 6 he is taking them to his local salebarn.

Dun - you said Springfield has a sale on Monday and tommorow is the 6th.........

What had/has me confused is you said he was going to take them the following thursday

dun

Dun, I'm not sure, the email say's ( I still have 45 highlands left. I am on business travel through next Tues. 31st but when I return I will be ready to sell all at very cheap prices, whatever isn't gone by Nov 6 will go to the Springfield sale barn the following thursday.) Is that sale barn close to you?

RAWCJW":1ef5ixp0 said:
Dun, I'm not sure, the email say's ( I still have 45 highlands left. I am on business travel through next Tues. 31st but when I return I will be ready to sell all at very cheap prices, whatever isn't gone by Nov 6 will go to the Springfield sale barn the following thursday.) Is that sale barn close to you?

A little over an hour away.

dun

What kinda prices you think they will bring there? The way it sounds maybe he is dropping them off on Thurs. to sell on Mon.

I have no idea and wouldn;t even guess. But if he's leaving them there that long I hope he does well cause the yardage fees will be substantial.

Latest posts