Photos from another age--couldn't act but she was gorgeous.

Help Support CattleToday:

Before my time, but just woke up when I read this, and was thinking Adrienne Barbeaux. Same idea though.

Hard to believe how much she uglied up over the years. If she would have had another facelift she would have a gottee

dun":1pltpw2z said:
Hard to believe how much she uglied up over the years. If she would have had another facelift she would have a gottee
Well,it would be hypocritical not to mention, that I (we?) didn't exactly age like an Adonis myself. I try pretty hard to avoid looking in the mirror when I get out of the shower.

Well,it would be hypocritical not to mention, that I (we?) didn't exactly age like an Adonis myself. I try pretty hard to avoid looking in the mirror when I get out of the shower.[/quote]

When I look in the mirror I see the best looking man alive.

greybeard":1t9oxbnl said:
dun":1t9oxbnl said:
Well,it would be hypocritical not to mention, that I (we?) didn't exactly age like an Adonis myself. I try pretty hard to avoid looking in the mirror when I get out of the shower.
Sounds like you have this problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6I50oXAVM

dun":lasxiwvm said:
greybeard":lasxiwvm said:
dun":lasxiwvm said:
Sounds like you have this problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6I50oXAVM

You got that right!!!

Pretty darn good looking young woman IMO. Fell in love with her first time I saw her. Then it was MM, then Natalie Wood (and so on). Or maybe it was MM first then BB. Ms. Barbeau was in the line up somewhere as well.

Lava Ann Margaret must be getting close to 70 and she still makes my heart pump....always thought she was drop dead beautiful, not to mention "seductive".

Latest posts