People...

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, it's ok to sit in the back pew as long as ya listen and sing praises a little louder, but there ain't no doubt, that the first person in the church every Sunday and on the very first pew is Satan himself.
(it's the same distance to heaven from the back pew as it is from the front one)

Oh, I always wanted the back of the bus, the whole road and the church seat didn't really matter :p

greybeard":370p517p said:
Well, it's ok to sit in the back pew as long as ya listen and sing praises a little louder, but there ain't no doubt, that the first person in the church every Sunday and on the very first pew is Satan himself.
(it's the same distance to heaven from the back pew as it is from the front one)

The middle of the road or straddling the fence is the road to trouble got to get in one lane or the other.

alisonb":2i9p2tf1 said:
Oh, I always wanted the back of the bus, the whole road and the church seat didn't really matter :p

I sure enjoyed the back of the bus as a teenager when girls were along, still remember kissing one girl in particular in 7th grade. As for the road I pay taxes on both sides. Church I'm happy wherever so long as I'm with my family.

I'm a back row baptist, go to church and the back 3 rows are mostly full, and the front 3 are spars. Even when i'm at home watching a preacher on tv, I have to sit behind the coach to watch it. :lol:

inyati13":wpgdupwg said:
I always [strike]stood[/strike] got thrown off the bus, got ran off the road , and preached on the sidewalk.

I fixed that for ya.
(guess the 'strike out' ub code doesn't work here at CT)

Latest posts