People will steal anything....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/05/ups-truck-chase-florida-shootout-4-dead/2625438001/

4 dead after hijacked UPS truck leads police on high-speed chase in Florida, FBI says......

Kinda hard to hide in one of these vehicles....It did not end well.......

ups-truck-tomsmith585.jpg

Saw yesterday where a guy was inside a store robbing it and when he ran outside with his loot someone had stolen his truck.

TexasBred said:
Saw yesterday where a guy was inside a store robbing it and when he ran outside with his loot someone had stolen his truck.

No honor among thieves.
But stealing the UPS truck for a getaway vehicle is definitely failing the IQ test.

Bigfoot said:
I had the HVAC unit stolen off the side of my house by a methhead.

We had someone break into our farm building, steal a ton of humidifiers we had, then immediately post them for sale on Craigslist in the same city. That was an awkward meet up...

jltrent said:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/05/ups-truck-chase-florida-shootout-4-dead/2625438001/

4 dead after hijacked UPS truck leads police on high-speed chase in Florida, FBI says......

Kinda hard to hide in one of these vehicles....It did not end well.......

ups-truck-tomsmith585.jpg
One facts source said that the UPS driver was on his first day on the job. What a shame. I bet he and his family had
plans for Christmas but it will be a sad one for them.

Just awful. Guy working his job, trying to make ends meet and he is dead because a couple of scum bags would rather steal than earn. Liars an thieves are right up there with pedophiles imho...

bball said:
Just awful. Guy working his job, trying to make ends meet and he is dead because a couple of scum bags would rather steal than earn. Liars an thieves are right up there with pedophiles imho...

Both of the low life thieves were habitual criminals according to news reports with long rap sheets.
Those type people belong on the prison farm doing hard labor until they age out. We need to bring back chain gangs and the true prison farms with high riders. Cure a lot of societal problems today IMO. The Texas prison system actually made money for the state until
an LBJ appointee judge fixed it for us.
Judge William Justice of all the irony of his name. Now the prison system is a revolving door money pit.

bball said:

Nothing is lower than a pedophile. They rip out souls and leave them to live. Special place in hell for them.

A wise man once said "a bullet behind the ear", ought to apply for most felony convictions. No repeat offenders, no feed bill, and these parents will start paying attention to what their kids are doing and start teaching them right from wrong. I am in favor of slower and more painful methods for pedophiles however.

Redgully said:
bball said:

Nothing is lower than a pedophile. They rip out souls and leave them to live. Special place in be nice for them.
Well, BBall didn't say 'lower'...just said they were equally dispicable but
Some days I think you are correct RG, some days I believe the pedos are just a notch above the liars and thieves, simply because the liars steal the truth, which more precious than anything the human endeavor will ever have..with our innocent children being part of that truth..

greybeard said:
Redgully said:
bball said:

Nothing is lower than a pedophile. They rip out souls and leave them to live. Special place in be nice for them.
Some days I think you are correct RG, some days I believe the pedos are just a notch above the liars and thieves, simply because the liars steal the truth, which more precious than anything the human endeavor will ever have..with our innocent children being part of that truth..

All of them should get the bullet behind the ear.
But the most dangerous criminals on the earth, the ones who cause the largest loss of inocent lives we should gut shoot them....that would be the distracted and drunk drivers and those who break the speed limit. :nod:

callmefence said:
greybeard said:
Redgully said:

All of them should get the bullet behind the ear.
But the most dangerous criminals on the earth, the ones who cause the largest loss of inocent lives we should gut shoot them....that would be the distracted and drunk drivers and those who break the speed limit. :nod:

I swear. The greatest threat to my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is careless drivers. I am very serious about this. About a month ago, I was at an intersection. I had my left turn signal on. A Maysville City police officer was in the lane facing me as the light turned green. I was waiting on him to proceed so I could turn left. He had not noticed that the light had changed. I could very clearly see him holding his cell phone and looking at it instead of paying attention to the light.

I have driven for 50 years. Right now, there are more distracted drivers, careless drivers and drivers under the influence than I can ever remember. It seems like every other day, I encounter an oncoming car coming at me in my lane.

We have dealt with drinking and driving for some years now, and then add texting on your phone to it, which is six times more dangerous, it makes you alot more aware while you're driving.

One in every 10,000 Americans will die every year on our highways....I wonder how many die from eating GMO foods grown with glyphosate? One total? Two, maybe? Shouldn't we forget regs on GMO or pesticides and outlaw cars?

Speaking of "they'll steal anything"... I'm a retired physician. I bought an office building about 40 yrs ago on the SW side of Chicago right on a busy intersection. It was furnished with some cheap-ass plastic/fake aluminum & Naugahyde waiting room couches. I figured they were dangerous and about to collapse, so I piled them out on the sidewalk, figuring they wouldn't last long before someone carted them off....Wrong...They sat there for three days, untouched...I wised up. I put a sign on them: "$10 each."...They were gone by the next morning.

Guy should have be stealing a pick or clippers... maybe somebody to do some braids. Looks like a wind storm got that hair! 😉😝

TexasBred said:

Down here that would get a lot of bleeding hearts, some airtime, and a go fund me page to help them out....

Suck what we cut off bulls I say, hope they got a beating too, that is the prob now, no one has respect, no one fears the law, well, not down here anyway, esp if young, the cops do nothing...and they whine if they do not get A1 treatment when they are locked up...

cowgal604 said:
Bigfoot said:
I had the HVAC unit stolen off the side of my house by a methhead.

We had someone break into our farm building, steal a ton of humidifiers we had, then immediately post them for sale on Craigslist in the same city. That was an awkward meet up...

Ahh, what......at least you can bet most petty thieves are not too bright, hope you did not discriminate and they had a decent rough up before being handed to the cops.

I made a mistake and left some expensive collectibles inside car in garage one night, got the fool on CCTV, but no luck with where the items went or getting them, I looked on our eqv site and auction sites for about 6 months, but no cigar....

Latest posts