Will smith

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the whole thing has been staged. Most men, if they are going to hit someone it is going to be with a fist, not a slap.
I wondered that myself. Real or staged it's extremely poor behavior for a grown man that potentially influences young men with his actions.

I thought staged as well until I seen the uncut version where Will is dropping F-bombs after he sits down. On a lighter note, looks like Chris Rock can take a bxxch slap pretty well. I suspect it's happened a few times before.

Par for the course as far as I'm concerned. If you're gonna make risky jokes be prepared for a butt whooping.

As a general rule, I really like Chris Rock and his video "How Not to Get Your Azz Kicked by the Police" is epic (and true), even all these years later. But that was in poor taste. Even if it was staged, which seems likely, even with the uncut version. Gotta wonder: how many people knew it was Oscar night or even cared? I know I didn't. And from what I understand, the last couple years the Oscars have bombed.

I thought staged as well until I seen the uncut version where Will is dropping F-bombs after he sits down. On a lighter note, looks like Chris Rock can take a bxxch slap pretty well. I suspect it's happened a few times before.
I was impressed with Chris rock. When Will started his tirade I thought of some things that rock could've responded with but didn't. I won't say what popped in my mind to keep it family friendly.

More Black on Black crime, such role models, resorting to public violence at the perceived disrespect of a joke on a nationally televised awards ceremony honoring Will Smith.

Meanwhile, black leaders like Whoopie Goldberg (governor of the Oscar committee) says no misconduct to discipline, because that's the way a man should respond if someone disrespects his woman.

And you wonder why innocent black children get shot by other black children in the streets of major cities. (Lookin' at you Minneapolis)

Last edited:

Latest posts