Will smith

Help Support CattleToday:

You have no doubt heard the still small voice that can jar us from our self serving insolence.. I was headed for Damascus myself.
A change of heart will do more for Will and we can only pray it will not take 20 years. I would like to hear him explain his actions
in 25 words or less... Come to think of it I should apply that to Mr Van Ross!
I guess it shouldn't take more then 20 years...was a bit hard on Will. I had my heated anger moments....most of those were age 40 and under majority 19 to 23. One thing I've always been good at is..... "really feeling bad shortly afterwards for my actions"...locating the person and making amends...being-feeling really sorry. I'm a very scary person when i get angry confronting...in my face and eyes...literally people will run from me. I feel bad about scaring them with my morphed Hulk presence.
I don't need Will to explain his actions for the slap...I'm more interested in hearing how he even got to age 52 without learning how to "wait a day" and "have that talk" with the person you feel betrayed-belittled-angered by. That stage event was a conference/meeting...you take appropriate one-on-one sit down after the meeting. Obviously Will Smith has not sat through many meetings-brutal or otherwise.

I'm more interested in hearing how he even got to age 52 without learning how to "wait a day" and "have that talk" with the person you feel betrayed-belittled-angered by.
Fame and fortune at an early age, 1st album at 18 and Grammy award before age 21. IRS found he had under paid his taxes and owed 2.8 million in taxes by age 21.

Surrounded by entourage and hanger ons, he's lived by his own rules for over 30 yrs.

Last edited:
Today's culture.
Bill Maher compared Chris Rock to Jackie Kennedy, saying he is a hero who pulled it together on live tv to go on with dignity. Just like Jackie Kenndey did when JFK was assassinated.

WOW - talk about blowing things out of proportion!
But that's Hollywood's center of the universe mentality.
The show must go on..but it would have been interesting,if they'ed squared off right there..
We get the benefit of both. I'll take dry ten degrees over damp 35.
me too,,hard damp cold hard on livestock, and my bones..

More comments:
Whoopie Goldberg: "People keep saying they're going to think of Black people the wrong way. Well, let me tell you, Will Smith doesn't represent every Black person on the planet."

And O.J. Simpson has chimed in : "I think Will was wrong. Look, I understand the feeling, every comedian in the country had O.J. routines and don't think I wouldn't B-slap a couple of those guys. But you gotta accept it's humor."
(No matter how stabby it makes you feel) :)
He's lucky he didn't need a pocket full of corks.
God created man Colt made them equal.

Fame and fortune at an early age, 1st album at 18 and Grammy award before age 21. IRS found he had under paid his taxes and owed 2.8 million in taxes by age 21.

Surrounded by entourage and hanger ons, he's lived by his own rules for over 30 yrs.
Ok...i see it....you know, looking at it that way...his life really sucked. Better to be born poor and do well in life..later in life. Will's life was so synthetic.

Not much to say except about 'not even knowing the oscars were on'..
I haven't watched them in a long time and didn't this year, but there was a time, back when Hollywood was way different, that the Oscars/Academy Awards was a big thing and most households watched them. Actors were a lot different then and most people liked them as they kept their bawdy behavior behind closed doors for he most part. I guess that started ending in the 80s or early 90s when the old school actors started dying off tho there were always rumors of different kind of behaviors over the decades, but it wasn't 'in your face' public type stuff.
Clark Gable
John Wayne
Kirk Douglas
Elizabeth Taylor
William Holden
Humphrey Bogart
Shelly Winters
The Marx Bros
Jerry Lewis
Cary Grant
Jimmy Stewart
Buddy Hackett
Bob Hope
Lauren Bacall
Charleton Heston
Ingrid Bergman
Gregory Peck
Glenn Ford
Lee Marvin
Robert Mitchum
Lana Turner etc etc were all just a different kind of actor or comedian than we have today.

I never really watched any of the emmy/grammy/ even CMA awards tho.

Last edited:
Who the he-- is Chris Rock and will Smith anyway?

Is this more of that Yellowstone or 1883 television stuff?

Some folks need more cows!
Have you ever heard of any of these older tv classics? The Andy Griffith Show, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Wagon Train.