Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":m6c8oqwz said:
We take the every day things for granted , for instance toilet paper, wonder who invented toilet paper and when. :hide:
Probably somebody that wiped his butt with poison oak leaves the day before.

3rd leading cause of death in the usa is - medical error - 440,000 annually from preventable medical errors

1. heart disease - 614,348
2. cancer - 519,699
4. respiratory diseases - 147,101

No wonder my ass is tired , I found a formula on the computer that calculates at my age I have pooped over 26000lbs ,sweated over 4300 gal. Slept 205000 hours Walked 102000 miles , :cboy:

callmefence":2egukmbg said:
cowboy43":2egukmbg said:
No wonder my be nice is tired , I found a formula on the computer that calculates at my age I have pooped over 26000lbs ,sweated over 4300 gal. Slept 205000 hours Walked 102000 miles , :cboy:

That's like four ounces of shyt per mile.

Cowboy you need to drink more beer. No urine even mentioned.

New transgender story of Little Red Rinding Hood
Grandmother what big ears you have
Grandmother what big eyes you have
Grandmother what big teeth you have
Grandmother what a big penis you have :hide:

I have watched westerns and read western books all my life. It it always a villain in a black hat who oppresses the people. Then the man in a white hat rides in to protect the people and wins out against the man in the black hat. Now in present time real life it seems the man in the black hat in winning .
All the people in white hats better wake up or we will be over run from the people with black hats. :2cents:

Little Joe was from the younger generation , that was the start of rebellion with the good guys wearing black hats, just like now you can't tell the good guy from the bad guys by the color of their hats.

Latest posts