Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

I only put up the signs so no one from houston confuses this place with the National Forest land that surrounds it.
Only place I really saw the purple was out in the Concho Valley--sheep and goat country mostly.

Need to get this post going again.

Question ! Do yo have trouble buying cloths that fit? It seems since there are no American Companies making clothes , the sizes does not match body size. I am 200 lbs @ 5-9 , I wear x- large shirts 36 waist pants, some brands are loose, some tight and some fit. I do not order cloths by mail because you do not know what you get. I know a lot people 250 lbs or heavier, I can imagine the trouble they have.

Son of Butch":2p202v10 said:
cowboy43":2p202v10 said:
I wear x- large shirts 36 waist pants, some brands .............. fit.
I do not order cloths by mail because you do not know what you get.
Those would be the brands to order. No?
I order my Wrangler jeans on line. But I know the size and style that I have been wearing for years...... well the size got a little bigger over the years......

Son of Butch":1oz6j5ss said:
Why did Indians always attack by riding in circles around defended positions in broad daylight?

Because they fought with bravery and courage. Not common sense. They viewed the challenge kinda like mu$lims. To die in battle is/was an honor to them.

Superman would fly counter clock wise to reverse time, maybe the Indians thought by doing this,white man would disappear into the past.

You know you're hauling a big dozer when you remove the cab, the tracks, the ripper, the blade and all the cylinders and you STILL get red flagged and have to leave it at a rest stop in PA. I haul heavy equipment for a living so I had to stop and take this picture. My daughter made fun of me but it was worth it.

I am still here ,I have been busy cutting weeds after all the good rains we have had , The grass looks beautiful after the weeds were clipped. Thanks for thinking of me :cboy:

ohiosteve":1n9cpbjj said:
You know you're hauling a big dozer when you remove the cab, the tracks, the ripper, the blade and all the cylinders and you STILL get red flagged and have to leave it at a rest stop in PA. I haul heavy equipment for a living so I had to stop and take this picture. My daughter made fun of me but it was worth it.
Or did the meth heads strip it!? :)

ohiosteve":2n39lonn said:

That IS a big dozer. Where is it going? And it is the holy responsibility ofdaughters to make fun of us.

Yep John that's a D11t, the biggest dozer Caterpillar builds. Up to 250,000 lbs when assembled. 21' wide blade. I have no idea where that one was headed but had to take a picture because it's not something you see every day. I'd love to push with one someday.

Latest posts