Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

HD Rider you asked on 9-18-16 Does anyone know what started all this nonsense ?
What I wrote was in response to your question on 9-18-16 before all the farting stated , people tied my statement into the farting and it got confusing and all this farting has gotten out of hand :hide:

cowboy43":1rtntbrw said:
HD Rider you asked on 9-18-16 Does anyone know what started all this nonsense ?
What I wrote was in response to your question on 9-18-16 before all the farting stated , people tied my statement into the farting and it got confusing and all this farting has gotten out of hand :hide:
It always does.

Whose old enough to remember horse or mule drawn wagons on the road, it was their only way of transportation . They were not of any religious group just farmers coming to town to shop on Saturday.
The good old days. :cboy:

cowboy43":1al9h1fz said:
Whose old enough to remember horse or mule drawn wagons on the road, it was their only way of transportation . They were not of any religious group just farmers coming to town to shop on Saturday.
How old are you?

You guys crack me up! Been watching a lot of westerns lately. Like the old black and white Gunsmokes with Chester in it but Rawhide is my favorite. Mr. Favors was a bad dude for sure!

cowboy43":3c6f8dlz said:
Had a few where I was raised. Mostly the blacks coming to town on Saturday morning to buy what they needed for the week. Most folks still plowed with a horse or mule. Don't remember seeing a tractor in town til I was in HS.

HDRider":1rde5w7l said:
cowboy43":1rde5w7l said:
How old are you?

They were still around in the early 70's. Rubber tired trailers pulled by mules. Baskets of peas and other vegetables headed to farmer's markets.

We have a guy now dragging a trailer around north Texas. Has a sign "will work for hay" on the back of the trailer. He's been on the news and in most local papers.

I was born in 1944 in a poor rural town, which still had not recovered from the depression in the rural areas, lot of Model A 's and few wagons were still on the road. The wagons were owned by black people.
The rural roads were black mud when it rained And the older cars were high off the ground and did not hit high center in the ruts.

How many of you have foot and mouth disease , where you engage your mouth before you engage your brain? Seems to be one of ailments . :hide:

TexasBred":vg95v2h3 said:
ez14":vg95v2h3 said:
Kingfisher":vg95v2h3 said:
Dude it was cold this morning. 39F.
:lol: texans
Give us a shout when it gets below zero up there and you're freezing (Don't tell me you don't get cold) . I'll ship you a load of sunshine and warmth. ;-)
thanks TB that's the nicest thing anybody has ever offered me :D and YEAH I GET COLD :nod:

Latest posts