Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14":1oozragi said:
cowboy43":1oozragi said:
Fence what is the purpose of that little fence, I would think the cattle would jump it or go around? :cboy:
That's what i thought
Oh You Guys.... Obviously it's a remnant of the 1st fence he ever built as a child.
Back in the day when he would dream of one day having a pasture full of miniature wiener dogs.

Son of Butch":39rm4wfq said:
ez14":39rm4wfq said:
cowboy43":39rm4wfq said:
Fence what is the purpose of that little fence, I would think the cattle would jump it or go around? :cboy:
That's what i thought
Oh You Guys.... Obviously it's a remnant of the 1st fence he ever built as a child.
Back in the day when he would dream of one day having a pasture full of miniature wiener dogs.
:lol: :lol:

I wandered over to new Ag talk the other day. I had to leave after seeing a thread titled " how to play with grandpa!" It's way safer over here! ;)

Rafter S":51xb0m17 said:
ez14":51xb0m17 said:
callmefence":51xb0m17 said:
What is it? :???:

It looks to me like something that was built across the spillway of a pond to keep fish from escaping. I can't explain why it's on flat ground, with no water in sight.
They had enough money for the fence, but not the pond or fish.

Rafter S":1805lomi said:
ez14":1805lomi said:
callmefence":1805lomi said:

It looks to me like something that was built across the spillway of a pond to keep fish from escaping. I can't explain why it's on flat ground, with no water in sight.

:nod: getting ready for the deluge forecast. actually is a depression there were pond overruns. I'm standing on the dam. We just restocked the little tank with fingerlings and moved the big fish to the big tank. We moved some big 8 to 10 pound hybrid catfish.

callmefence":3q20ho6j said:
Rafter S":3q20ho6j said:
ez14":3q20ho6j said:

:nod: getting ready for the deluge forecast. actually is a depression there were pond overruns. I'm standing on the dam. We just restocked the little tank with fingerlings and moved the big fish to the big tank. We moved some big 8 to 10 pound hybrid catfish.

So I was right? I'm asking because it doesn't happen very often so I don't always recognize it.

Latest posts