Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

A fool and his money is soon parted, so I went into the cattle business, and my money is parted, so I am a fool but I love what I do.

cowboy43":1p37l6v4 said:
A fool and his money is soon parted, so I went into the cattle business, and my money is parted, so I am a fool but I love what I do.
Well your cattle are worth money its more like having money in a different form its in investment

cowboy43":1r62qlec said:
Looks like you need rain like we do down in Lockhart :cboy:

Wifes driving home today from port lavaca, think I'll have her stop in Lockhart and pick up some brisket..

fenceman":2ekvh04q said:
cowboy43":2ekvh04q said:

Wifes driving home today from port lavaca, think I'll have her stop in Lockhart and pick up some brisket..
Pick me up a lb of fatty beef from Smitty's please

Rafter S":1mg267lb said:
fenceman":1mg267lb said:
cowboy43":1mg267lb said:

...or some shrimp from Port Lavaca?

Yeah that's a plan :nod:
Rafter S":1mg267lb said:
fenceman":1mg267lb said:
The evidence is there. :cboy:

Did it get hit with the 4-wheeler?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I.guess the four wheeler is more obvious than all the deer hair. It's amazing how strong one our tiny Central Texas deer can be.

Let's switch the subject from grass to something else, have you seen the new swim suits Rhonda Rousey and models are now poising in , In Sports Illustrated . They start nude and paint a swim suite on them, looks like the real thing. What will they think of next?

cowboy43":3qfsz7u7 said:
Let's switch the subject from grass to something else, have you seen the new swim suits Rhonda Rousey and models are now poising in , In Sports Illustrated . They start nude and paint a swim suite on them, looks like the real thing. What will they think of next?

Maybe they will try invisible paint :nod: :hide:

Latest posts