Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":3i7diovb said:
cowboy43":3i7diovb said:
Let's switch the subject from grass to something else, have you seen the new swim suits Rhonda Rousey and models are now poising in , In Sports Illustrated . They start nude and paint a swim suite on them, looks like the real thing. What will they think of next?

Maybe they will try invisible paint :nod: :hide:

A clear lacquer would look nice. Add a little shine but not obstruct the view of the original finish.

To be so mean that Rhonda Rousey sure is easy on the eyes in that painted on swimsuit, must be the real thing because they kinda fuzzyied over that part down south. :hide:

Who remembers when you bought a vehicle new or used, the salesman went thorough the whole process from showing to driving out the door.

cowboy43":mscwzglh said:
Who remembers when you bought a vehicle new or used, the salesman went thorough the whole process from showing to driving out the door.

Not me. First thing they all ask me is "how much do you want your payment to be?" I say I don't want to finance it. Blows their mind. I've only bought one new vehicle all my life. Can't jee haw with car salesmen. I think that's where the laziest folks go to work after they've exhausted all other options right before they start drawing welfare :lol2:

JMJ Farms":3rht8tos said:
cowboy43":3rht8tos said:

Not me. First thing they all ask me is "how much do you want your payment to be?" I say I don't want to finance it. Blows their mind. I've only bought one new vehicle all my life. Can't jee haw with car salesmen. I think that's where the laziest folks go to work after they've exhausted all other options right before they start drawing welfare :lol2:

Salesmen can be a pita for sure. But I give a commission paid salesman some credit. He only gets paid based on his performance. Everything should be that way. You only get paid for what you produce..

fenceman":1awps9q2 said:
Everything should be that way. You only get paid for what you produce..

I like it. Imagine. If everyone of us got paid for what we produce, the most productive people could retire early. That would leave all the entitled people to do the work.

They do that because they know if you are only focused on the payment they can sell you the car and never show you the sale price until you are signing the papers.

Yesterday afternoon, was about as nice as it gets here this time of year. Sunshine, and warm. Clear skies. Came home to find two cows had calved during the day. Wet soggy mess today though.

When you are in your younger and middle age years you stand erect with shoulders back and straight, when you get older you stand slumped with shoulders slumped and rolled forward.
I did not realized it had happened to me until last nite when at a meeting my picture was taken from the side and posted on Facebook. Sure do hate that look . That is the reason I don't take pictures anymore, in my mind I still look 21 but the camera makes me look 71. :cboy: :cry2:

Latest posts