Our Right To Own Guns

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2txaesc3 said:
HOSS":2txaesc3 said:
those that have posted themselves in harms way because they feel that it is their duty.
The problem with that is that a lot of them anymore aren;t joining out of a sense of duty but to get a college education paid for and resent having to serve anywhere that may hinder that.
In my mind the gov is guilty of bribery by offering college tuition for doing ones duty!

I agree. The education benefits that I earned from my service was a pittance compared to the big tuition payments and enlistment bonuses that they hand out now. The only enlistment perk that I got was being able to use the "buddy system" and attend basic training with someone I knew. I did wish that the pay was better but looking back I was never stationed in any cool places where I got to spend allot of money on tourist things. My MOS required allot of field training so even when I was in a decent place stateside I spent most of my time covered in mud, sweat and pine needles :x

There was a few nights in Korea and down in Panama where I got to spend some cash :cowboy: :banana: :oops:

alftn":1j1phui3 said:
All yes , there is a reason that our forfathers Thought there should be a seperation of church and state.....I do agree there, to bad many want to say differently...

How about our New Big court Judge, a couple of more Leftie, and this country might just be OK........

The Bill of Rights: A Transcription
The Preamble to The Bill of Rights
Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.
Note: The following text is a transcription of the first ten amendments to the Constitution in their original form. These amendments were ratified December 15, 1791, and form what is known as the "Bill of Rights."

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
______________________________________________________________________________________

And so on with the other 25 Amendments that have been passed.

Amendment 1 clearly states that Congress CANNOT pass a law establishing a religion. IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SEPARATING CHURCH AND STATE. What it does say is that the Government cannot pass a law to plant a Sate run Church and that the Government cannot prevent you or me practicing our religion. Let's see now, I don't think it requires either one of us to practice any religion at all does it?

That brings up another point. Have you ever heard about Freewill? That is a gift (or curse) that God has given us. I use my Freewill everyday in the choices I make and because I am human just as you are, I sometimes make choices that are harmful to me.

Amendment ll states that the people have the right to keep and bear arms and that those rights shall not be infringed upon. Both of these Amendments are pretty clear about what the Government can or cannot do and what our rights are. I don't know about you, but I'll keep my guns as long as I can legally own them and you can keep the change that a Left Wing Government is cramming down our throats.

In response to: "How about our New Big court Judge, a couple of more Leftie, and this country might just be OK........"

Our forefathers would roll over in their graves if they knew what the Left is doing to our Country.

ga.prime":1amx9wnw said:
Left, right?? There's extra terrestrials running the fourth branch!
I've heard about this 4th branch, and it is very concerning to me. I'm not sure what the plan is yet, but I know the leprachauns are involved as well (sneaky, drunken b@st@rds!). Keep your ear to the ground, this could totally nullify 2012..... Look alive people!

angie":3j6yci2i said:
ga.prime":3j6yci2i said:
Left, right?? There's extra terrestrials running the fourth branch!
I've heard about this 4th branch, and it is very concerning to me. I'm not sure what the plan is yet, but I know the leprachauns are involved as well (sneaky, drunken b@st@rds!). Keep your ear to the ground, this could totally nullify 2012..... Look alive people!
Don't know about Minnesota but I don't think the leprechauns can take the heat down this way- they've likely hightailed it back to Ireland. The temp here today was 145 degrees. At 4:00 pm. Under a sheet of clear plastic that I have laid out in my garden.

ga.prime":3j00amr2 said:
I don't think the leprechauns can take the heat down this way- they've likely hightailed it back to Ireland.
Naaw, they just put a little salt in the beer cooler to cancel out the heat. :nod:

What do you mean 3 way about redistribute of wealth? The rich paying their share is not wealth redistribution....90 % 0f this country is owned by 5% or the pouplation....The 5 % pay about 50% or the taxes insted of the 95% they should pay.....

Thanks High Grit fo the sorry American bit, I think different from you , and am glad.. I spent 6 years in the USMC in alot of shitt holes, and loved it....

Jim 62 What????????????

Texas Bred Please tell your church to stay out of my goverment business ..

T.B. what sugar tit? I run a business , legal , what I get is what everyone else gets also, no special favors...

T.B. Parasite, you are about dumb, sorry I do not see your point...

upfrombottom":o8vlbbgr said:
ga.prime":o8vlbbgr said:
I don't think the leprechauns can take the heat down this way- they've likely hightailed it back to Ireland.
Naaw, they just put a little salt in the beer cooler to cancel out the heat. :nod:
I tried that salt in the beer cooler trick and froze all the beer.

Rules for the Non-Military

Make sure you read #13

Dear Civilians, 'We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military.

For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are
a few of the areas where we would like your assistance:

1. The next time you see any adults talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem - kick their ass.

2.. When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag
in protest - kick their ass.

3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the
highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing
otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans
fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a disabled veteran kicks their ass.

4. If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were.
Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling
Others that you used to be 'Special Forces'.

Collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay when you were
seven years old, now, it will only make you look stupid and get your
ass kicked.

5. Next time you come across an *Air Force* member, do not ask them,
'Do you fly a jet?' Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such
ignorance deserves an ass-kicking (children are exempt).

6. If you witness someone calling the Coast Guard 'non-military',
inform them of their mistake - and kick their ass.

7. Next time Old Glory (the US flag) prances by during a parade, get on
your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your
heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be
carrying her - of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe
ass-kicking.

9. 'Your mama wears combat boots' never made sense to me - stop saying
it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore would kick your
ass!

10. 'Flyboy' (*Air Force*), 'Jarhead' (*Marines*), 'Grunt' (*Army*),
'Squid' (*Navy*), 'Puddle Jumpers'(*Coast Guard*), etc., are terms of
endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service
member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Using them
could get your ass kicked.

11. Last, but not least, whether or not you become a member of the
military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and
religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please
remember that there are literally thousands of soldiers, sailors,
marines and airmen far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our Country would get it's ass kicked.

12. It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of
the press.

It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.

It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom
to demonstrate.

It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag,
and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

AND ONE MORE:

13. If you ever see anyone singing the national anthem in Spanish -
KICK THEIR ASS.

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

alftn":2i6e2ki3 said:
What do you mean 3 way about redistribute of wealth? The rich paying their share is not wealth redistribution....90 % 0f this country is owned by 5% or the pouplation....The 5 % pay about 50% or the taxes insted of the 95% they should pay.....

Thanks High Grit fo the sorry American bit, I think different from you , and am glad.. I spent 6 years in the USMC in alot of shitt holes, and loved it....

Jim 62 What????????????

Texas Bred Please tell your church to stay out of my goverment business ..

T.B. what sugar tit? I run a business , legal , what I get is what everyone else gets also, no special favors...

T.B. Parasite, you are about dumb, sorry I do not see your point...

First of all and most important I thank you for your service.

Secondly and almost as important. Please stop pushing Liberal politics and the rest of us will respect you a lot more. It's a no win argument and I would rather just think you're kinda squirley for your views on guns, which by the way you are more than entitled to just stop talking about what the rest of us should do with ours.

One last thing DO NOT act like you don't know what I mean about the redistribution of wealth. You know ecactly what it means and it's indefensible and you know it.

alftn":irwcyehr said:
Liberal/ Open-minded, Let me see..

1. The right to question cons., the est., What every or whom every I wish...

2. The right , for people to live their lives without other people stopping them....ie, free choice, gay rights, christans, Jews , muslims...

3. Evolution

4. Globel Warming

5. A a dozen other topic that closed- minded people can not deal with...

As far as Them Christains forfathers that wrote The Non-living Constitution, Well many own Slaves, Did not beleive That Women should have Rights, and about a dozen other things that have become a Amendent to The Constitution...It The Constitution is Very much alive, that is why , we have all these rights...I am glad that a Goverment of the People, by the People, can change to suit the needs of the people....

i have tryed but dont see how so many people can realy belive in the liberal way. heck im poor & dont want wealth redistrubition.
the leberals need gun control so we are defenceless when they steal our money & our land

quote="alftn"]What do you mean 3 way about redistribute of wealth? The rich paying their share is not wealth redistribution....90 % 0f this country is owned by 5% or the pouplation....The 5 % pay about 50% or the taxes insted of the 95% they should pay.....

alftn do you really think that the 5 % you are refering too really should pay 95 % of the taxes? That is totaly absurb! The 5 % that you are refering to are the backbone of our capitalistic system. They are the ones that are providing jobs for a signicant percentage of our workforce here in the US.

If we allow the government to tax them at 95 %, how many of them do you think would be able to stay in business? Let's run them out of business with higher taxes and see how much more this Liberal way of thinking can destroy our way of life. Maybe those with that kind of logic should move to a third world country too see how good we have it here.

What are the perks of living in a third world country? Beheading any one who does not convert to thier religion, government ownership of the land you are farming, telling you how many children you can have, dictatorship form of government, government owned business, being denied the right to free speach, denying OUR right to practice (or not practice) religion or maybe losing your right to be FREE.

I do not agree with your liberal views in any way shape or form but think about this, atleast we can express our opinions can't we?

Why is it the the US is one of the very few countries that have fences (joke) to keep people out instead of keeping people in. Would you be willing to sail 90 miles in a makeshift raft to try to get to Cuba or some other third world country? I don't think so!

Thin edge of the wedge went in here 30 years ago . Licencing of all handguns. OK 10 years later licencing of all rifles ,bows and arrows ,swords, bayonettes ,catapaults and would you believe bb guns. Thats been in 20 years now and I have to pay $50 for a 5 year licence and when it comes due they don't send me a reminder , hoping I will miss it and if I do there is no appeal . Have to sit a licence test all over again . Wife lost hers that way.

Must be in a shooting club , or be a farmer or have a farm to shoot on. Must notify them in 7 days if anything changes . Guns must be kept in a locked safe with ammo in another locked box inside the safe. No exceptions.

Being pestered right now because they stuffed up the paperwork and now I have to go make a statutory declaration that I don't own a 22 Magnum rifle I have never owned. I can go to jail if I don't do it .

No automatic rifles of any kind . Must be bolt action or shotgun like.Have to apply to the police for their permission and wait two weeks to buy any gun I want and they are talking about tightening up the gun laws again now.

And that just 30 years on from when there were no restrictions . I hope you stand up for your rights!

tytower":2cksml5c said:
Thin edge of the wedge went in here 30 years ago . Licencing of all handguns. OK 10 years later licencing of all rifles ,bows and arrows ,swords, bayonettes ,catapaults and would you believe bb guns. Thats been in 20 years now and I have to pay $50 for a 5 year licence and when it comes due they don't send me a reminder , hoping I will miss it and if I do there is no appeal . Have to sit a licence test all over again . Wife lost hers that way.

Must be in a shooting club , or be a farmer or have a farm to shoot on. Must notify them in 7 days if anything changes . Guns must be kept in a locked safe with ammo in another locked box inside the safe. No exceptions.

Being pestered right now because they stuffed up the paperwork and now I have to go make a statutory declaration that I don't own a 22 Magnum rifle I have never owned. I can go to jail if I don't do it .

No automatic rifles of any kind . Must be bolt action or shotgun like.Have to apply to the police for their permission and wait two weeks to buy any gun I want and they are talking about tightening up the gun laws again now.

And that just 30 years on from when there were no restrictions . I hope you stand up for your rights!

Has ANY of that lowered the violent crime rate in your country, or made it a better place to live?

what i hear at this point is tracking of ammo sales..that wy they can see who owns guns whether theyre reg or not...why buy ammo if ya got no guns right??

buy and sell any guns at this point w/o any paperwork? tuff call...not a bad idea unless it shows up some where in a bad situation. honestly i own alot of unreg guns and i prefer it that way. cant come take what i dont have..or track them or use tham against me..course ive sold alot of them also and have no idea where they are..not necessarily good either....but at least i wont hafta pull a waco on the feds whn they show p to take stuff they dont know about

gary

3waycrossHas ANY of that lowered the violent crime rate in your country said:
Crime seems the same but who can really tell in an expanding population. The criminals can still get guns . I can go to Sydney Kings Cross and buy a handgun for a grand .Easy as . People still being shot , gang wars ,bikies , organised crime drugs and the like so it will nevert stop the determined .Suicides with rifles still common.

It just gives the Police a power to discriminate and hold over the public and they do.

The Police have a lobby group in the Government and Police Prosecutors are appointed to be Magistrates(Judges) so the basic 3 arms of the legal system are no longer separate as they should be . Lawmaking , Law enforcement and the Courts must all be independent of each other in the basic British legal system. Not so here now and getting worse.

Latest posts