Pac 12 now down to 4 teams.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
8 teams have left (or soon will be leaving) Pac 12 in a span of 1 year:

The following teams will leave the Pac-12 after the 2023 athletic calendar year with the 1st 5 going to Big10 and the last 3 bolting for Big12. :

• USC
  • UCLA
  • Colorado
  • Oregon
  • Washington
  • Arizona
  • Arizona State
  • Utah
Teams left in Pac 12 are:
  • Washington State
  • Oregon State
  • Stanford
  • Cal
But, Big 10 has stated they may not be done with their expansion and IF they go to 20 teams, they are reportedly eyeing Cal and Stanford.

Stanford and Cal are going to the ACC. So is SMU (assuming they accept the invitation and they most probably will since they've been out of a major conference since the old SWC and especially since their NCAA 'death penalty' back in 1987.)

SMU was rumored to be among schools that might join WS and OS as part of a new Pac12. Not to be.
Pac12 will die when their current grant of rights expires, but WS and OS may start 2024 playing in the Big Sky (who??) conference. Might have a chance there as the 2022 Big Sky winner was someone called Sacramento St. :unsure:with Montana St and Weber St :sleep::sleep::sleep:filling out their top 3....
Weber St's mascot is a BBQ pit most of the time, and a furry named Waldo the rest of the time..

Last edited:
Did the Ducks just give the Pac12 the finger by putting 81 points on the board?

In 3 weeks, Oregon will meet Colorado @ Oregon. Should be a shootout by air on both sides.

"Coug it" , I'm a WSU ALUM I know.
Those words get people's hackles up from here to Pullman. Some alums have accepted it as truth since it happens more often than not, the die hards though give a death stare when it gets mentioned. Said it once around a guy who bleeds crimson and gray and you'd of thought I'd just slapped his mother, kicked his grandkids and pissed on his tires. All at the same time. I haven't been brave enough to say it between Colfax and Moscow. They were competitive when Leach was there though, might of had a chance in basketball too had Tony Bennett been more loyal.

Those words get people's hackles up from here to Pullman. Some alums have accepted it as truth since it happens more often than not, the die hards though give a death stare when it gets mentioned. Said it once around a guy who bleeds crimson and gray and you'd of thought I'd just slapped his mother, kicked his grandkids and pissed on his tires. All at the same time. I haven't been brave enough to say it between Colfax and Moscow. They were competitive when Leach was there though, might of had a chance in basketball too had Tony Bennett been more loyal.
I was there '78-82 basketball was good with George raveling, Bobo had baseball dialed in too.

BREAKING: Not dead yet. The Pac-12 has acquired a new team
That must be Colorado..

Oregon Ducks looks to be the real deal this year. 4-0 and whipped the crap out of Colorado yesterday.

Texas looked pretty good against Baylor yesterday, with the Bears always being potential trouble for any other team in Tx and Ok. Their next big one will be the Red River shootout against the Sooners who are also 4-0.

ND lost a very close one against Ohio State.

There are fifteen 4-0 teams in today's top 25 and one 4-1 team (ND) Both OSU and FSU showed some weakness yesterday.

Last edited:

Latest posts